Advice on Dual Cab Suspension Upgrade

Chevy68
Getting to know the place

Advice on Dual Cab Suspension Upgrade

Unread post by Chevy68 » November 20th, 2017, 6:41 pm

G'Day all. I am posting in the hope I can get some feedback/advice regarding a suspension swap/upgrade for my ute. I have read through a few of the other threads on here which has helped a little.

I have a 2012 Holden RG Colorado Dual Cab Auto 100% factory stock with 100k on the clock and the only accessories being a nudgebar and canopy. This is my daily driver and part-time family car and 99.9% of the time, the tray is empty. I do a couple of family getaways a year and I also love to beach fish so there is a few trips a year which involves beach driving. What I would like to do is to replace the current tired factory setup with my aim to improve the ride quality. With so much choice in aftermarket suspensions, I don't want comfort to come at the cost of a big lift or ability to carry more load. If anything, it's the other way around. Are there kits anyone has used and can recommend that has improved ride quality over factory, ie. isn't stiff, choppy or wants to shake your teeth loose? Am I being unrealistic for an primarily unladen ute?

Cheers in advance.

Return to “Wheels, Tyres and Suspension”