Show and Shine for your PX Rangers & B32p BT50's

Dp Park
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Show and Shine PX Ranger & B32p BT50

Unread post by Dp Park » May 25th, 2014, 9:48 am

That is a great looking tray Isaac, whats the freight on something like that cost to Victoria?
Cheers Dave
Ford Ranger PX XLT 4x4

Splongie92
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Splongie92 » June 1st, 2014, 11:00 pm

This is my truck hope you all like it :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Go Hard Or Go Home!

White Crow
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by White Crow » June 13th, 2014, 2:09 pm

Hello,
New to the Forum thought i would put up my new Rig, 2014 BT50, running 265/75 r16, BFG muddies, on steel rims,

Got all the other gear from TJM because ARB was not great to deal with and TJM did way better in service, Also got Bull bar, winch Premier 9500 pound, side bars, side steps , rear bar, dual Battery, under body armor. Spot lights on the way.

The spare Tyre is a 265/75 r 16 BFG as well and it still fits under the car with the TJM rear bar on it,

Taken off road a few times now and I'm more then impressed with The car as a whole,

One tip, Don't buy Mazda seat covers on the front seats as they do not cover the seats, I had to get Canvas MSA covers after market.

Still to do- Fit Spot lights, Get tonneau cover made for the tub.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jasjul
Been here a while

Unread post by jasjul » June 14th, 2014, 1:15 pm

Looks good, TJM suspension as well?

BTFIVO
Been here a while

Unread post by BTFIVO » June 14th, 2014, 9:26 pm

Very nice Splongie92, what are the list of mods completed?

White Crow
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by White Crow » June 16th, 2014, 9:58 am

jasjul

Yep TJM 2 inch lift, Took it out again on the week end did not miss a beat, I thought it would end up a little taller but with independent front you cant go too high I guess

BoostedBT50
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by BoostedBT50 » June 29th, 2014, 11:30 am

G'day

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post, thought I would post my new rig

2014 BT50 XTR 6 speed Manual

New TJM Bullbar
Powder Coated factory 17" wheels
265/70/17 Mickey Thompson P3's

tezza351
Here and there

Re: Show and Shine for your PX Rangers & B32p BT50's

Unread post by tezza351 » July 7th, 2014, 10:51 am

Heres mine, has all the fruit on it and in it all done at my work shop
tyres: 285 75 r16
suspension : ironman foam cell shocks with front spacer,
dobinson springs extra heavy duty
bullbar : dobinsons4x4
winch : ironman4x4 12000 pnd with plasma rope
driving lights : narva hid & ironman4x4 120w lightbar
uhf radio : uniden
seat covers : lambswool
canopy : made to order m20
roof rack : made by horsham 4x4 accessories
awning : ironman4x4 2.5long
tray : made by horsham 4x4 accessories
in the canopy : msa 60 l drop slide
fridge : ironman4x4 65 litre dual zone fridge/frezzer
kitchen : custom job by horsham 4x4 accessories
Last edited by tezza351 on July 11th, 2014, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
HORSHAM 4X4 ACCESSORIES.

cruza driver
Part of the furniture

Unread post by cruza driver » July 8th, 2014, 1:22 pm

ImageH

Heres is a recent shots of mine from the weekend
BT50 GT
[b][i]BITUMEN IS OVER RATED[/i][/b]

axialmark
Here and there

Unread post by axialmark » July 9th, 2014, 11:06 am

White crow, nice looking rig. I have the TJM bar on my GT and looking at more upgrades now, your right about the seat covers but the reason is that Mazda has to leave sides open for airbags in seats. Legally aftermarket covers have to have same provision either by open sides or sacrificial stitching but some may not. Worth keeping in mind you never know when you might need the side air bags to protect you!

axialmark
Here and there

Unread post by axialmark » July 9th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Hey guy's , what programs are you using to down load photos onto forum. I tried "flickr" which I use on the Ford forums but it is causing me grief any help appreciated.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » July 9th, 2014, 6:04 pm

If you've got the pics loaded on your PC/whatever browsing device you are using, you should be able to click on Post Reply & then 'upload attachment' immediately under the text box displayed, then browse your device for the pic you want, add the appropriate pic/image/attachment file/s, & then hit submit - the Forum system should load them up & resize them (but doesn't always... :( ) before displaying them in the post for us all to see - but try to keep the number of attachments/images to no more than 6 in any one post or others may have difficulty displaying them/seeing your post, especially those of us on small screen devices or devices that get upset when the Forum takes too long to download.... It's a pain I know, but it's all we've got to work with. :(

While we are on that sort of thing, just a general info thing for everyone else, it's always preferable to click on Post Reply or Quick Reply instead of heedlessly using Quote just cos it's there when you want to put up a new post in a thread!! Quoting needlessly, especially when it's the post immediately above yours that you quote, just makes it harder for others to read/follow the discussion in the thread; and as you did in the post 2 up from this, it's generally easy enough simply to add the earlier posters username to your reply if you specifically want to reply to/address someone!! :thumb: Thanks all!!

If you have difficulties with posting pics, drop me or fastwrx a PM & we'll try to help! ;)
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Surf69
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Surf69 » July 14th, 2014, 11:30 pm

This is Bruce the ute.
2013 XT BT-50 auto dual cab. Traded an excellent well kitted GU 4.8l Patrol which I thought I'd never do and have absolutely no regrets. Bruce has already tackled some very serious 4wd action in some nasty conditions and pulled through without fault or the requirement for recovery gear ( which was lucky as I didn't have anything decent with me) and tows our off road pop-top effortlessly on and off road. :drink: All round damn good car that has blown me away, far beyond my expectations. These and the rangers are exceptional vehicles.
" Oi Kau La lau E hana I Ola Honua "

Surf69
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Surf69 » July 14th, 2014, 11:54 pm

image.jpg
Bruce the BT-50
" Oi Kau La lau E hana I Ola Honua "

ryankelso
Getting to know the place

Unread post by ryankelso » July 20th, 2014, 12:34 pm

My dual cab BT
image.jpg
image.jpg

Return to “PX Ranger / New BT50”