Tell us (show pics?) about Yowies, panthers, & rock-dogs?

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
XJalltheway
Here and there

Re: Tell us (show pics?) about Yowies, panthers, & rock-dogs

Unread post by XJalltheway » January 25th, 2016, 8:38 pm

Yeah Peter, I've had a rather unhealthy obsession with the subject for quite some considerable time now. Unfortunately I've yet to see one myself, but I've heard firsthand of some pretty darn unsettling happenings. Like newborn calves being killed and put 20ft up in gumtrees, and horses killed by big cats. I saw a doco on it, where a guy had a horse killed by a big cat. He showed photos of massive claws marks down the dead horses flank, and the horse blanket was torn to exactly where the marks on the horse were. The entire neck of the horse was eaten out. We have cats here in Aus big enough to bring down horses. And I've seen firsthand cattle with long deep scars down their sides and neck, which appear to be large claw marks. Then again it could've just been a hungry Glenno.

AGU
Been here a while

Re:

Unread post by AGU » February 18th, 2016, 8:39 pm

FNB4WD wrote:We had this creature jump out at us from behind a tree in Tasmania. Not sure what type but we guessed it was a Yeti not a Yowie. :p

Isn`t it funny that the pictures are always blurry so you can`t tell what the creature is.

the-viking
Part of the furniture

Re: Tell us (show pics?) about Yowies, panthers, & rock-dogs

Unread post by the-viking » February 19th, 2016, 3:30 am

'Isn`t it funny that the pictures are always blurry so you can`t tell what the creature is'.

Just like UFO footage is aways distant and shot as if the person was dancing with the camera!!!! Hmmmm. :rolleyes:

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”