Page 2 of 5

Posted: January 31st, 2008, 11:37 pm
by MUDRATGQ
Yonk wrote:I wouldn't like my rig reported here everytime it got spotted!
I reckon it is a negative aspect on the sticker idea....the idea of stopping for a chat is good but this is bogus!
What do you reckon?
Lighten up mate it's more of say if you spoted me an i didn't notice ya ya could post it here gee dosent bother me if i get spotted 10 times a day thats just it i get out a lot not like its goin into details of what ya up to or anything like that more of a freindly i spotted ya today out an about

Posted: February 1st, 2008, 5:18 pm
by No Fn Idea
Who cares if you are spotted?........unless you are doing something wrong?

Saw GU Hoon on Lake Rd heading towards Wallsend about 3.30-4ish

Posted: February 2nd, 2008, 9:04 am
by mr_cougar79
i saw Mudrat ages ago while i was chattin to OZ80 on the radio,gave Mudrat a call an he was nowhere to be heard lol....Mudrat turn ya bloody radio's on lmao!!!!!Ch10 UHF,146.775Mhz VHF,or 438.025Mhz UHF!!!!!Make some noise!!!!

Posted: February 2nd, 2008, 9:15 am
by MudChaser
Yonk wrote:I wouldn't like my rig reported here everytime it got spotted!
I reckon it is a negative aspect on the sticker idea....the idea of stopping for a chat is good but this is bogus!
What do you reckon?
It would kinda keep you on your toes wouldn`t it. ( your driving habits I mean)

Posted: February 2nd, 2008, 10:56 am
by MUDRATGQ
mr_cougar79 wrote:i saw Mudrat ages ago while i was chattin to OZ80 on the radio,gave Mudrat a call an he was nowhere to be heard lol....Mudrat turn ya bloody radio's on lmao!!!!!Ch10 UHF,146.775Mhz VHF,or 438.025Mhz UHF!!!!!Make some noise!!!!
HaHaHaHa on ya Cougs's there always on just turned down when i got the missis in with me shes not a big radio fan espeshly with 3 goin at once lolGuess i will have to crank it up then an makes a racket lol . hey when ya goin to get a rig in the work truck the ammount of times ive seen you crusing arround in the work truck it's not funny.

Posted: February 2nd, 2008, 11:09 am
by d3m0n1c_4b
i dont think i've seen anyone yet, but i think it was baby lux that said he see's my runner on logan rd almost everyday.
not sure if you'll see my blue red blue sticker/flag on my aerial now as it didn't hold up too well after doing 100 for an hour on the freeway, shredded it to peices, now it just looks like scrap tape on my aerial, cant be bothered to take it off though.

however i do have an australian flag on the bullbar, so if anyone see's a red 4runner in brisbane with an aussie flag on the bullbar, it's me.:D

Posted: February 2nd, 2008, 11:09 am
by jedsute
MUDRATGQ wrote:HaHaHaHa on ya Cougs's there always on just turned down when i got the missis in with me shes not a big radio fan
mine just turns her ipod up!!

Posted: February 2nd, 2008, 11:21 pm
by KRUZIN
passed aaron22b on the roundabout heading south out of gunnedah just before x-mas.

i was the guy in the camry waving like an idiot...:D:D:D:D

Posted: February 3rd, 2008, 12:55 pm
by A.J.
Spotted Glenno (yes, Glenn Wright) on Silverwater Road heading towards Silverwater (Parramatta Road intersection) On Saturday a Week ago. He was driving in his red Rangie! Was wearing a light blue-ish polo shirt and sunnies :D

It was around 4.45 PM.

I was in the work car unfortunately. If I was in the Patrol I would've waved at him ;)

Posted: February 3rd, 2008, 4:59 pm
by MUDRATGQ
Spotted few guys off here out wheelin at westy today carn't thing of ther fourm names but i reconised there rigs

Posted: February 4th, 2008, 7:06 am
by babylux
d3m0n1c_4b wrote:i dont think i've seen anyone yet, but i think it was baby lux that said he see's my runner on logan rd almost everyday.
not sure if you'll see my blue red blue sticker/flag on my aerial now as it didn't hold up too well after doing 100 for an hour on the freeway, shredded it to peices, now it just looks like scrap tape on my aerial, cant be bothered to take it off though.

however i do have an australian flag on the bullbar, so if anyone see's a red 4runner in brisbane with an aussie flag on the bullbar, it's me.:D

Yeah mate seen your little aussie flag the other day. I drive past (coming from Coorparoo to Mount Gravatt) every day at 5:15 to 5:25 Iam in the work ute so you wouldnt notice.

Posted: February 4th, 2008, 8:45 am
by hilux_bondy_007
d3m0n1c_4b mate i think i have seen u a few days oin logan rd...no havin a 4wd (since in the shop) u try not lookin otherwise u start missing the car more.

Posted: February 4th, 2008, 9:40 am
by Modda
i keep my eye out for the red and blue stripes but havent seen anyone and have channel 10 in my radio memory when i scan and never see or hear anyone. Want to talk to someone in newy about what i should do to my 2000 triton if anything but alas cant find anyone and frankly the 4wd shops just annoy me

Posted: February 4th, 2008, 11:13 am
by MUDRATGQ
Modda wrote:i keep my eye out for the red and blue stripes but havent seen anyone and have channel 10 in my radio memory when i scan and never see or hear anyone. Want to talk to someone in newy about what i should do to my 2000 triton if anything but alas cant find anyone and frankly the 4wd shops just annoy me
Keep an ear out for me on ch1 repeter an give us a call when ya here me an we will qsy to a simplex channel:thumb:

Posted: February 4th, 2008, 4:10 pm
by mr_cougar79
yeah keep ya eye open in Newy theres a few guys that get around....<<<<<Me but no tape yet....Lookout for the user name as the number plate lol