Is there a list of DVDs with names, numbers, & contents?

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
Michaelc
Here and there

Is there a list of DVDs with names, numbers, & contents?

Unread post by Michaelc » May 9th, 2016, 11:07 am

Hi All,

After going through a search and checking 18 pages of results.......

......is there a Thread that is updated regularly that has a list of all 4WD Action DVD's, including names, number and the contents of each DVD? If there is, perhaps it could even be a "Sticky" Thread?

When I say contents, I was more meaning rather than just saying "Birdsville Bash", perhaps it might include a few more relevant words that also appeared in that story e.g. Simpson Desert, Oodnadatta Track, Big Red etc

The threads that I did find in the Search were either out of date, incomplete or only had some very basic information.

Thanks,

Michael

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Is there a list of DVDs with names, numbers, & contents?

Unread post by Peter Aawen » May 9th, 2016, 12:29 pm

Sorry Michealc, but as far as I know, beyond those old/incomplete threads you've obviously found, the answer to that question is NO.... :o

However, if you want to make one & commit to updating it, then I'll happily make it a sticky for you! :thumb:
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”