How do I search a members username?

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
XJalltheway
Here and there

How do I search a members username?

Unread post by XJalltheway » January 16th, 2016, 6:11 pm

I've got a mate on this forum, but I dunno how to search his username anywhere? Not that I can remember his username right now anyway

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: How do I search a members username?

Unread post by Peter Aawen » January 17th, 2016, 9:39 am

If you can remember part of it, the use ? or * as wild cards & type what you know in the Search Forums field up the top right. If you don't have great success there, go to ANY successful search (select new posts from the drop down list under posts in the grey menu bar with control panel & new messages is one way of getting one of them) & up the top left of the results page, you should see 'return to advanced search'. Click on that & the second field down is search by author..... :thumb:

Or drop me a PM with whatever info you have & I can see who I can find for you! ;)
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

XJalltheway
Here and there

Re: How do I search a members username?

Unread post by XJalltheway » January 20th, 2016, 11:42 pm

Cheers mate thanks I'll try that

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”