I gonna lose some KG's in 2016 and what are you doing?

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
AGU
Been here a while

Re: I gonna lose some KG's in 2016 and what are you doing?

Unread post by AGU » April 14th, 2016, 8:05 pm

It seems that Cholesterol is linked to Diabetes some how too. From what I can gather about Diabetes, it can be age related, weight related and any thing in between I spose.
When the Appendix gets painful etc, it has to be an indicator for some thing else that is going wrong.
Like any thing to do with your health, seek a second, third or fourth opinion until you find the right answer and a doctor who knows what`s going on. You are your own best doctor.
I have lost a further 2 Kilograms since I last posted, so I hope I`m able to retrain my mind / brain to keep the weight off.

hoyks
Avid Poster

Unread post by hoyks » April 15th, 2016, 8:29 pm

My wife bought herself a fitbit in the new year.

She has just announced she has lost 9kg since January. I on the other had have lost 1kg... maybe. There is a 1kg margin of error there.

Les - PK Ranger
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Les - PK Ranger » April 17th, 2016, 10:39 am

Just thought I'd post a final update . . . (I'm leaving this community for a 'principle' in relation to a Supa Centre purchase fiasco).

I dropped from 104kg to 88kg in the 11 weeks (as previously posted) with some serious food watching / learning and a little extra exercise, and since then decided to sit around there and see how it goes with a more relaxed eating cycle (ie not watching the cals so much etc).

Now nearly a month doing that . . .

Went up a little and sitting now on around 90 - 91, but ok it's stable, happy with the 14kg or so loss for improved ability in my normal recreational pursuits.

New target soon will be 84, which I feel will be my ideal eight for height / build etc.

Heading interstate for work again soon, so might start the new target while away, as I have a little more time to concentrate on the goal.

Anyway, all the best to you all with getting some order back into your health and future, it will serve you well for both yourselves and family.

AGU
Been here a while

Unread post by AGU » April 17th, 2016, 8:20 pm

Sad to hear you leave Les and good to hear that you have done well in losing the weight. Have fun.

Shann Low
Avid Poster

Unread post by Shann Low » April 18th, 2016, 10:41 pm

Dropped 3 kilos this week to 115.5 - have to wait 'n see if it all comes back!.

One phone call was all it took!.

http://www.bunburymail.com.au/story/384 ... tos-video/

Spending near on a week in a hospital drinking their foul coffee seemed to do it!.

Luckily he's now doing OK after 2 sessions in theater & skin grafts etc.

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”