The Anzac Experience

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
madcow
Been here a while

The Anzac Experience

Unread post by madcow » September 9th, 2015, 1:23 pm

Guys, we were lucky enough to have this travelling exhibition open here in Wodonga. It is an amazing exhibit and the displays well thought out and presented. Headphones and Ipods are provided so you can at your leisure listen to the running commentary as you enter each of the various displays. Personally it was a very real and humbling experience as my Grandfather fought and survived Gallipoli. It is heading to Launceston next i believe and you need to book tickets online ( they are free). they allow each party to enter at a 2 minute spacing so as to keep the crowds flowing and under control making the exhibits a lot more time to inspect at your leisure. You can "touch and go" with the ipods and along with entering your email address and items you wish to explore later will be sent to your inbox to peruse online. A nice touch!!

Yep i'm impressed! money well spent!

chris_stoffa
Need to get out more
Location: Wandering in the Wilderness of the Western Burbs of Melbourne., VIC

Re: The Anzac Experience

Unread post by chris_stoffa » September 9th, 2015, 1:33 pm

More info

http://www.spiritofanzac.gov.au

And Itinerary

The host cities and towns are Wodonga, Launceston, Hobart, Ballarat, Bendigo, Wollongong, Melbourne, Adelaide, Tamworth, Toowoomba, Brisbane, Mackay, Cairns, Townsville, Darwin, Port Augusta, Perth, Bunbury, Kalgoorlie, Geelong, Orange, Newcastle and Sydney.
03 Bravo 2.5TD DCab

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”