****** BIG dog print!

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
XJalltheway
Here and there

****** BIG dog print!

Unread post by XJalltheway » July 31st, 2015, 6:46 pm

I was walking in the bush near my house, and I came across the biggest bloody dog print I have ever seen. I layed my knife across it, which by the way is a folding knife 18cm long when folded out, and then I measured that point on my knife when I got home against a 30cm school ruler. Wanna know how wide this dogs paw print was? Well hold onto your hats ladies and gentlemen. It was 14cm WIDE. Go grab a tape measure or ruler and see how long that is. About 5.5 inches. What the hell kind of a dog leaves a 5.5 inch wide paw print?!?! :confused: :boggle: I took several to scale photos, but my computer won't let me upload them (I'm not a tech nerd). Leave your thoughts on what it is, and feel free to comment about your own big dog/big cat stories. I think this would pay dividends as a sticky mods.

V Williamson
Part of the furniture

Re: ****** BIG dog print!

Unread post by V Williamson » July 31st, 2015, 10:27 pm

that's not a dog ... its a yowie.

Gary_M
Been here a while

Unread post by Gary_M » August 1st, 2015, 6:29 am

Oh, come on, love, loosen up.
I can't forget what happened to that poor dingo.
What could've done it? It was probably just a wallaby.

XJalltheway
Here and there

Unread post by XJalltheway » August 1st, 2015, 7:58 am

Nah mate, no mistaking it was a dog print alright. A lot of people walk their dogs there so it could have been a domestic dog, but still, it would've been massive. I was walking my irish wolfhound (well, my mums), and he left his own footprint right below it. It was easily 2-2.5 times bigger than the wolfhounds. I've got the photos on my phone. but I can't upload em to my computer, and this site won't let me log on on my phone.

BigDutchy
Need to get out more

Unread post by BigDutchy » August 1st, 2015, 9:23 am

I have one of these dogs (Neapolitan Mastiff named Bruce) and a Great Dane. The foot print of Bruce is much bigger as the one of Sir Alfred (the Dane)
I know what kind of dog you have. I am convinced that Bruce's foot print will be twice as big as of your dog.
These dogs don't lift up their feet very well. Look at their nails. They never need clipping as they really drag their feet all the time.
Hope it is kept on a strong lead.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gary_M
Been here a while

Unread post by Gary_M » August 1st, 2015, 11:48 am

XJalltheway wrote:Nah mate, no mistaking it was a dog print alright. A lot of people walk their dogs there so it could have been a domestic dog, but still, it would've been massive. I was walking my irish wolfhound (well, my mums), and he left his own footprint right below it. It was easily 2-2.5 times bigger than the wolfhounds. I've got the photos on my phone. but I can't upload em to my computer, and this site won't let me log on on my phone.
Its a joke. Its from the Simpsons episode where Skinner takes one of the ugly sisters to the movies. Its a scary movie, the implication being that wallabies are deadly animals doing nasty things to dingoes. Its funny if youre paying attention.

email the pics to yourself from your phone, log in to email using PC and download, now they will be on the PC. But surely you have a USB charger, and the lead can plug into the PC?

stockhorse
Need to get out more

Unread post by stockhorse » August 1st, 2015, 12:36 pm

"I have one of these dogs (Neapolitan Mastiff named Bruce)"

Which part is vanilla. which part is strawberry, ?

BigDutchy
Need to get out more

Unread post by BigDutchy » August 1st, 2015, 1:24 pm

I have no idea but I do know where the chocolate collared stuff comes from..... and that does not smell like strawberries...

XJalltheway
Here and there

Unread post by XJalltheway » August 1st, 2015, 2:24 pm

Gary_M
I'll try the email thing but first I'll have to set up email on my laptop (its only on my phone at the moment). And yeah I have a USB charger to plug in, but when I go to upload photos, it say there are no new photos to upload??? I'll try email, cheers mate

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”