30 Million powerball

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
adamqld
Getting to know the place

Re: 30 Million powerball

Unread post by adamqld » July 9th, 2015, 9:02 pm

Rogers Cruiser wrote:Rule of thirds, 1/3 for saving, 1/3 for family/friends.

And see how fast you could actually spend $10,000,000
1/3 on your old or new friends after you win

Shann Low
Avid Poster

Unread post by Shann Low » July 10th, 2015, 1:30 pm

If I won 30 Mill Powerball lotto - I reckon I'd invite Gina Rinehart out on a date! It might cover the entre's and drinks at least! :lol:

DualGU
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by DualGU » July 24th, 2015, 4:49 pm

geeeeez I could go on and on and on and on...... Ok here goes

Series 4 GU, duramax conversion, dual cab chop and 700mm chassis extension ;) then I would have to get one of the fancy canopies that Patriot Campers are bringing out to chuck on the back.

and while that rig is getting build I will be getting a house and massive shed built on about 10 000 acres so I can go shooting and riding whenever I want.

and while that is all happening I will be travelling around to the snowfields in Japan and Canada just because POW!!!

Also I will have a Holden tonner with a twin turbo LSX in it, and I may have to buy the missus a few things but they can wait ;)

Yeah I may have thought about this a little too much :/ but oh well, one day it could just happen and I will be posting on this forum very frequently of my travels

Shann Low
Avid Poster

Unread post by Shann Low » July 24th, 2015, 6:21 pm

For a minute there - I thought we mightta won the 50 Mill powerball jackpot, until we checked the ticket! :irked:

Missus says - "what are we gunna do with 50 Mill?". :confused:

"Just keep farmin' and fishin' until it's all gone!" - says I! :lol:

Seriously tho.... if we'd won?

I'd like to build a SWANKY PLACE, overlooking the ocean, with sweeping views - say 3 or 4 stories, on large acreage on an Island, where i own the island and no other sod lives on there!.

And I'd build it out of stone - in tilt up concrete stone masonry like this...

Dead easy to do, you don't even have to be a stone mason to do it...coz all the stone is laid flat on the concrete floor and once the steel and concrete is in, you just tilt the stone panels up and dead flat face every time!

About 1/10th the time than laying stone masonry walls the traditional way!

Come in spinna - Sat $30 Mill will do me!.

AGU
Been here a while

Unread post by AGU » July 24th, 2015, 8:45 pm

Well I didn`t win the 50 million, but if I did, I would`ve put what I could in the bath and wash my self with it for hours on end.

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”