clothes line.

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
jfoldbar
Avid Poster

clothes line.

Unread post by jfoldbar » January 2nd, 2015, 3:52 pm

im thinking of getting the missus a clothes line. apparently having them fall all over the dirt when drying pisses her off. god knows why. so i was thinking of the kind thats bolts to the wall and you can pull out 4 ropes at the same time and hang it opposite, and when finished it winds back in itself. i want this type cause of space. does anyone have one of these and are the reliable? do they last?

chris_stoffa
Need to get out more
Location: Wandering in the Wilderness of the Western Burbs of Melbourne., VIC

Re: clothes line.

Unread post by chris_stoffa » January 2nd, 2015, 4:28 pm

Have a look at this lot - Aussie made

http://www.versaline.com.au/

get the Broadline stainless steel line one if you can - bit more expensive but definitely worth the extra

Best thing since slice bread when it comes to removable clothes line - love it cos you don't have this ugly great frame hanging on the wall when you need to use the area , or a pull out box thing bolted to the wall that will eventually stuff up - there are no moving parts, simply flip the lines sideways / inwards , lift out of the brackets, roll it up and it fits in a bucket for storage :D - Takes 1 min to reinstall

Cheers
03 Bravo 2.5TD DCab

TheBlackbird
Been here a while

Unread post by TheBlackbird » January 3rd, 2015, 4:02 pm

jfoldbar wrote:im thinking of getting the missus a clothes line. apparently having them fall all over the dirt when drying pisses her off. god knows why. so i was thinking of the kind thats bolts to the wall and you can pull out 4 ropes at the same time and hang it opposite, and when finished it winds back in itself. i want this type cause of space. does anyone have one of these and are the reliable? do they last?
Are you going to bolt one to your roof rack? :lol:
:fish:
1990 HJ75RV

jfoldbar
Avid Poster

Unread post by jfoldbar » January 4th, 2015, 6:02 pm

will give versaline a visit when they come back from hols.

i like the roof rack idea. the fast moving air will dry them quicker. but i reckon her chasing after me picking up clothes off the road will piss her off even more

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”