The "Where the hell are ya?" thread

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
4Bchick
Avid Poster

Re: The "Where the hell are ya?" thread

Unread post by 4Bchick » January 11th, 2014, 12:14 pm

Boo everybody !!@ :-)

4Bchick
Avid Poster

Unread post by 4Bchick » January 11th, 2014, 12:28 pm

Im at glen merv dam I have been for 3 days. . And still have two more to go . . I have vin with me of corse. .and sprocket my dirt bike. . I also have kayaks my dog my daughter and cold beer so im bloody fantastic :-)

HillsForThrills
Avid Poster
Location: It varies... My Patrol has a turning circle nearly half of Qld

Unread post by HillsForThrills » January 11th, 2014, 7:44 pm

Bit of a thread hijack here... Couldn't be arsed putting up a new one, cos no-one would look anyway... 4BChick is an "Avid Poster" with 633 posts since 8/8/10...? ... There's people on here that have way more posts and less time... Maybe they need to adjust the "Poster" label to actually represent the frequency someone is on here? ... Not that it really makes a difference, but still, they're not "Avid Poster's".... Yep, pedantic.... Actually, in an off-tangent way it is kinda relevant to the thread...

foogill
Need to get out more

Unread post by foogill » January 11th, 2014, 10:04 pm

[quote="Snapcatcher"][quote="Flathead Fred"]What about Lara Bingle?[/quote

Holidayed at Glen Mervyn dam.

Rolly said on another post he's getting a new ride.

Join the dots.

Hi 4by chick.

butters88
Part of the furniture

Unread post by butters88 » January 12th, 2014, 6:45 am

The IT guy was on here the other day Hills... Let get him onto it. Although what ratio would it take to go from avid poster to lurker, then to probably living the dream, then missing in action. And how long until the suggestion of call the police
[quote="Cornbeef"]mate im a fan of the 80 series it will go the distance , they are good off road , plenty off mods out their that wont break the bank & even i can work on em happy Trax Cornbeef[/quote]

HillsForThrills
Avid Poster

Unread post by HillsForThrills » January 12th, 2014, 10:30 am

^ ha ha :lol: yeah, true, there is that.... :thumb:

4Bchick
Avid Poster

Unread post by 4Bchick » January 12th, 2014, 10:33 pm

I am very sorry you think my avid poster title is not deserved .... Im very sorry I have a life and don't have time to sit online and post on a forum !!
oh and those 600 plus posts were in a 6mth period !! when I didn't have a life ( perm 12 hr night shifts 6 days a week ) now im on days with every weekend free bonus of now being site supervisor
But I am a regular I chat to many 4WDA fans (in real life !) I have two HUGE 4WD Action stickers on vin ... so that means im posting every day I drive my 4B ..... so that = a Avid poster hahahahah :lol:

Also please don't take offence any of the above it is tongue in cheek ! I am a lover not a fighter don't really care what is written next to my name :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HillsForThrills
Avid Poster

Unread post by HillsForThrills » January 12th, 2014, 10:52 pm

^ ha ha :lol: I didn't mean it wasn't deserved... I think Butters put it pretty well actually... Avid, furniture, living the dream, MIA, ummm, better ring the cops... I had seen you posting and then you disappeared... it was basically an observation on how they class posters and I was just using your post count as an example... No offence taken at all :) ... You do drive a Nissan after all... :D :thumb:
Last edited by HillsForThrills on January 12th, 2014, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4Bchick
Avid Poster

Unread post by 4Bchick » January 12th, 2014, 10:57 pm

Maybe it should be classed as time as a member .... ive been slow on posting of late yes but ive been around a while ... so maybe I could be a rusty Toyota .... Bwhahahah yes yes Im just playing !!!!!

and hey I just noticed in my pics there is even a 4WD Action jumper hanging on Vin .... Proof im still a 4WD Action Lover hee hee

So back on original subject I spent 4 nights in the bush Kayaking ... riding Sprocket ..Swimming Perving (drooling) over guys skiing on the Dam and drinking Beer now im back home for work and .... Ill do my best to check in a little more regularly again now :D ;)
Last edited by 4Bchick on January 12th, 2014, 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HillsForThrills
Avid Poster

Unread post by HillsForThrills » January 12th, 2014, 11:02 pm

Hehe :lol: well it does have date joined as well... A rusty Toyota huh...? Is there any other kind...? Hehe .. Nissan driver's hafta stick together!! :lol: That's why Toyota's were built ya know... To keep the riff raff outta Nissan's... :twisted:

4Bchick
Avid Poster

Unread post by 4Bchick » January 12th, 2014, 11:09 pm

Ps even updated my profile pic ..... and with several posts in one day .... I think that's means ...

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK hahahahah .. till next weekend when im off camping ... AGAIN hee hee

butters88
Part of the furniture

Unread post by butters88 » January 13th, 2014, 3:04 pm

That's one back... Who's next to return Anyone know Bonks whereabouts? Or Grimbo
[quote="Cornbeef"]mate im a fan of the 80 series it will go the distance , they are good off road , plenty off mods out their that wont break the bank & even i can work on em happy Trax Cornbeef[/quote]

edz
Need to get out more

Unread post by edz » January 13th, 2014, 7:29 pm

If I remember from the deep dark depths, wasnt Grimbo sin binned from here ... though have found traces of him still active on some American sites a while back as Grimbo ...
" WE GO WITH WHAT WE'VE GOT "
" WHAT WE HAV'NT WE GO WITH OUT "

foogill
Need to get out more

Unread post by foogill » January 13th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Rabbit, haven't seen him for ages.

plumb
Part of the furniture

Unread post by plumb » January 14th, 2014, 7:14 am

butters88 wrote:That's one back... Who's next to return Anyone know Bonks whereabouts? Or Grimbo
You sure you want Grimbo back? lol

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”