Just For Laughs

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
JS3216
Avid Poster

Unread post by JS3216 » March 17th, 2010, 7:57 am

Brenda and Steve took their six-year-old son to the doctor.

With some hesitation, they explained that although their little angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small penis.

After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared, 'Just feed him pancakes. That should solve the problem.'

The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table.

'Gee, Mom,' he exclaimed. 'For me?'

'Just take two,' Brenda replied. 'The rest are for your father.'

JS3216
Avid Poster

Unread post by JS3216 » March 17th, 2010, 8:06 am

A group of Americans were traveling by tour-bus through Holland. As they stopped at a cheese farm, a young guide led them through the process of cheese making, explaining that goat's milk was used. She showed the group a lovely hillside where many goats were grazing. 'These' she explained, 'Are the older goats put out to pasture when they no longer produce.' She then asked, 'What do you do in America with your old goats?' A spry old gentleman answered, 'They send us on bus tours!

JS3216
Avid Poster

Unread post by JS3216 » March 17th, 2010, 8:07 am

A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Sydney. 'The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. However, there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have eaten, or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?' After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, 'Wedding Cake.'

Auspathy
Been here a while

Unread post by Auspathy » March 17th, 2010, 9:43 am

Celebrity Houses

Donald Trump

Eddie Murphy

John Travolta

Tiger Woods

:D:D:D:D
[size=134]I'm just raising my post count[/size]

Finchy260
Need to get out more

Unread post by Finchy260 » March 23rd, 2010, 5:18 pm

An american is on an australian tour bush drivng around sydney seeing all the monuments. He gets on the bus and drives to the centre point tower. The american ask the tour guide.
"whats this? What do you call this?"
tour guide "that is centre point tower it is the tallest building in sydney at 980feet high and took 3 years to build."
american "what! in america we build buildings twice as big in half the time."
the tour bus moves on to darling harbour.
Again the american asks
tour guide "that is dariling harbour and is the 2nd largest harbour in australia."
american "you call that a harbour! In america that swimming pool compared the ones in america."
tour bus moves to harbour bridge.
American asks again
tour guide
"donno wasnt there yesterday mate!"
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/oncedisturbed/21071285431am_a6cbf.png[/img]

lil monster
Been here a while

Unread post by lil monster » March 24th, 2010, 7:20 am

Finchy260 wrote:An american is on an australian tour bush drivng around sydney seeing all the monuments. He gets on the bus and drives to the centre point tower. The american ask the tour guide.
tour guide "that is centre point tower it is the tallest building in sydney at 980feet high and took 3 years to build."
american "what in america we building twice as big in half the time."
the tour bus moves on to darling harbour.
Again the american asks
tour guide "that is dariling harbour and is the 2nd largest harbour in australia."
american "you call that a harbour! In america that swimming pool compared the ones in america."
tour bus moves to harbour bridge.
American asks again
tour guide
"donno wasnt there yesterday mate!"

oh SNAP!!!! damn that's hillarious, thanks for such a great laugh. WoWzers..... made my day by far lol!!!
LiL Monster!

JS3216
Avid Poster

Unread post by JS3216 » March 24th, 2010, 7:41 am

Sex in the Shower
In a recent survey, people who are Collingwood supporters have proved to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower!
In the survey, carried out for leading toiletries firm 'Brut', a huge 86% of Collingwood supporters said that they have enjoyed sex in the shower.
The other 14% said they hadn't been to prison.

Finchy260
Need to get out more

Unread post by Finchy260 » March 24th, 2010, 4:16 pm

lil monster wrote:oh SNAP!!!! damn that's hillarious, thanks for such a great laugh. WoWzers..... made my day by far lol!!!

no worries mate.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/oncedisturbed/21071285431am_a6cbf.png[/img]

feet in 2 camps
Been here a while

Unread post by feet in 2 camps » March 24th, 2010, 6:15 pm

Hey, Finchy, our grass hoppers are much bigger than the ones in America too (they have hair though.)

Waitesy
Avid Poster

Unread post by Waitesy » March 24th, 2010, 7:57 pm

lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

plumb
Part of the furniture

Unread post by plumb » March 25th, 2010, 3:49 am

Waitesy wrote:lol
the bloke that picture sure looks like a bastard of a way spend easter

outback cruisa
Need to get out more

Unread post by outback cruisa » March 26th, 2010, 9:35 pm

advertising wins again

Pathy Buildup: Project Pathy

4WDAction Issue 185 Full Feature

kitch76
Part of the furniture

Unread post by kitch76 » March 28th, 2010, 11:06 pm

What did sushi A say to Sushi B?
Was up B

Did you know 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy

There are 3 types of people in this world
there are those that can count and those that cant
I owe I owe so its off to work I go........

Finchy260
Need to get out more

Unread post by Finchy260 » March 28th, 2010, 11:16 pm

outback cruisa wrote:advertising wins again

hahahaha!!! classic!!!!!

Captain Cupcake
Avid Poster

Unread post by Captain Cupcake » April 10th, 2010, 7:14 am

The Winning Question

A contestant on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" had reached the final
Plateau. If she answered the next question correctly, she would win $1,000,000. If she answered incorrectly, she would pocket only the $32,000 Milestone money. And as she suspected it would be, the million-dollar question was no pushover.
It was, "Which of the following species of birds does not build its own nest, but instead lays its eggs in the nests of other birds?
Is it:
A) the condor
B) the buzzard
C) the cuckoo
D) the vulture
The woman was on the spot. She did not know the answer. And she was doubly on the spot because she had used up her 50/50 Lifeline and her Audience Poll Lifeline. All that remained was her Phone-a-Friend Lifeline.
The woman hoped she would not have to use it because her friend was, well ...blonde.
She had no alternative. She called her friend and gave her the question and the four choices. The blonde responded unhesitatingly: "That's easy. The answer is C: the cuckoo."
The contestant had to make a decision and make it fast. She considered employing a reverse strategy and giving Regis any answer except the one that her friend had given her. Considering that her friend was a blonde, which would seem to be the logical thing to do. But her friend had responded with such confidence, such certitude, that the contestant could
Not help but be persuaded.
"I need an answer," said Regis.
Crossing her fingers, the contestant said, "C: The cuckoo."
"Is that your final answer?"
"Yes, that is my final answer."

Two minutes later, Regis said, "That answer is absolutely correct! You are now a millionaire!"
Three days later, the contestant hosted a party for her family and friends, including the blonde who had helped her win the million dollars.
"Jeni, I just do not know how to thank you," said the contestant.
"How did you happen to know the right answer?"

Wait for it,,,,

"Oh, come on," said the blonde.. "Everybody knows that cuckoos don't build nests. They live in clocks."
[align=center][align=left][url]http://www.fluoridealert.org/[/url]
[url]http://www.themotleycrew.info/[/url] [url]http://www.nblc.com.au/[/url][/align]
[/align]

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”