A weekend in Weipa

The new home for any 4WD related videos!
Mattricho12
Here and there

A weekend in Weipa

Unread post by Mattricho12 » June 21st, 2015, 9:07 pm

Hey guys,

Just got a go pro and thought I'd try it out over the weekend. First time making a video so it's a bit rough. Sorry about the music also, might want to turn it down haha! Also I haven't worked out how to end so it just stops. Cheers

http://youtu.be/LCillDSbv6M
Living the dream, living the dream!

bourkey2
Getting to know the place

Re: A weekend in Weipa

Unread post by bourkey2 » July 2nd, 2015, 11:01 am

Hey there Mattricho12
No need to apologise, your video is great! Gopros are awesome. All my videos are done with a Gopro and I find it so much fun editing it all afterwards. I reckon you did a great job mate. Nothing wrong with House v Hurricane either!!
Bourkey.
Live Your Life!

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » July 2nd, 2015, 11:15 am

Yep, pretty good vid!! The mods on the vehicle seem to have worked well for your intended use. Looks like you had a great weekend too!! :thumb:

And while I didn't have any (major) issues with the music (on this vid!) there will always be some who don't/won't appreciate the chosen soundtrack, so adding the warning about volume isn't such a bad idea! There are certainly a few youtube vids I've seen that really would've been a whole lot better (read = 'watchable' :( ) without the music the poster added!! :sillywink:

As for the ending, fade to black isn't such a bad way to finish one - especially if you've got more coming.... We gonna see more of your vids soon? :D
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Mattricho12
Here and there

Unread post by Mattricho12 » July 14th, 2015, 5:30 am

Thanks for the replies and input guys much appreciated!
Living the dream, living the dream!

Return to “4WD Videos”