Wooly Mammoth Sighting

Got a random vid worth sharing, do it here!
Pajo

Wooly Mammoth Sighting

Unread post by Pajo » October 30th, 2013, 7:21 am

Here's one for all you people to contemplate. Is this footage real or fake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7T6vK3TEQE

Peter.
A HOUSE IS A MANS CASTLE..............WHEN THE WIFE IS OUT.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Wooly Mammoth Sighting

Unread post by Peter Aawen » October 30th, 2013, 11:44 am

Half of the entertainment is in reading the comments from viewers beneath the vid :D
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Pajo

Unread post by Pajo » October 30th, 2013, 7:32 pm

Yep love how some of them are so passionate about their opinions.

Peter.
A HOUSE IS A MANS CASTLE..............WHEN THE WIFE IS OUT.

BigDutchy
Need to get out more

Unread post by BigDutchy » October 31st, 2013, 7:41 pm

I like this reply...

Zreteok 2 weeks ago
You guys should check out the Hollow Earth Theory (or Inner Earth). Apparently there are a lot of animals we thought to be extinct still living inside the earth. Not to mention the advanced humans that supposedly dwell there as well. It may seem crazy at first but it makes a hell of a lot more sense than the theories we are presented with today (as they keep changing). This theory has been around since the early 1900's. Don't believe everything you're told by your governments. Keep an open mind!

STEELJOCKEY
Part of the furniture

Unread post by STEELJOCKEY » November 6th, 2013, 9:23 am

BigDutchy wrote:I like this reply...

Zreteok 2 weeks ago
You guys should check out the Hollow Earth Theory (or Inner Earth). Apparently there are a lot of animals we thought to be extinct still living inside the earth. Not to mention the advanced humans that supposedly dwell there as well. It may seem crazy at first but it makes a hell of a lot more sense than the theories we are presented with today (as they keep changing). This theory has been around since the early 1900's. Don't believe everything you're told by your governments. Keep an open mind!
As documented by Professor Otto Lidenbrock on his Journey To The Centre Of The Earth back in 1863. Amazing documentary.
My 2007 Rodeo RA7 build threadviewtopic.php?f=27&t=76391
My home built Slide-on camper viewtopic.php?f=134&t=84792

Return to “General Videos”