'Dubai' in trouble

Got a random vid worth sharing, do it here!
HDJ78R
Need to get out more

'Dubai' in trouble

Unread post by HDJ78R » February 20th, 2013, 10:19 pm

One in Dubai the tallest skyscraper in the world put down ...
but they have some fundamental problems overlooked: ***** and relatives!
It has been in former times the sewers of Dubai calculated at 20,000 people, thinking that everyone first home kaksken will do ...
The Burj Khalifa has a height of 828 meters and has 136 floors.
There are continuous around 35,000 people attended.
It was established that each person on average 200 grams of ***** in the tower behind.
+ + Piss piss ***** together comes together at 7 tons per day in the Burj Khalifa al only
On top of this comes the fact that just about anyone before, after or in between washing his hands.
The vast majority also took several times a day with a shower or bath ... I'll spare you further details.
Moreover, came also all other buildings and hotels in trouble and as you know: Dubai is full of giant buildings
There should be continuous 50 tons plop plop plated or blubberdeblub discharged per hour ..
To avoid Dubai flooded with brown and other gunk and the gunk above the Street level, are every Saturday the bear carts throughout the country claimed to do what is necessary.
It is therefore six days "saved" to avoid tourists continuous with bear carts face
The trucks must log 24 hours in advance.
Each truck (of type vacuum truck) can carry 4.2 tons of blubber.
The following video shows about how huge problem we speak ...

http://bit.ly/Vvh2nZ
No-one gets left behind.

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/oncedisturbed/21071285431am_a6cbf.png[/img]

STEELJOCKEY
Part of the furniture

Re: 'Dubai' in trouble

Unread post by STEELJOCKEY » February 21st, 2013, 11:58 am

I think google translation didn't work so well, but that certainly is a lot of honey carts lining up to empty.
My 2007 Rodeo RA7 build threadviewtopic.php?f=27&t=76391
My home built Slide-on camper viewtopic.php?f=134&t=84792

HDJ78R
Need to get out more

Unread post by HDJ78R » February 21st, 2013, 3:27 pm

Google translation is crap mate. I was to lazy to translate it all myself. lol
No-one gets left behind.

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/oncedisturbed/21071285431am_a6cbf.png[/img]

Aaron Schubert
Need to get out more

Unread post by Aaron Schubert » February 21st, 2013, 5:30 pm

The fun of logistics. Pretty incredible, really!

Aaron
Looking for somewhere to go 4WDing in WA? Check out WA 4WD Tracks

My 80 Series Landcruiser

nilla60

Unread post by nilla60 » February 24th, 2013, 12:04 pm

I've read a bit about the water and sanitation issues faced by Dubai and the other oil cities. I often wonder if 50 years from now when all the oil is gone will they be like another ancient ruined city in the desert.

The Missus
Avid Poster

Unread post by The Missus » February 24th, 2013, 7:12 pm

No, in 50 years (or less, give or take a decade or two) they'll still be rolling in it so to speak, as the market gardens of the world. By then desal will be commonplace and cheap, and all that desert will be gloriously composted and they'll still be keeping the rest of the world reliant on them, only for food instead of oil :)
Adventure before dementia!

kerry460
Need to get out more

Unread post by kerry460 » February 24th, 2013, 7:20 pm

G,,day missus.
interesting thought.
ummmm
a world relying on ,,,,

i am not disagreeing,
just find it a very interesting thought.
cheers
kerry
Mercedes Benz G WAGEN 300GD

The Missus
Avid Poster

Unread post by The Missus » February 24th, 2013, 8:23 pm

Stranger things have happened :)

On a serious note (if it can be at all when talking of poop) composting toilets are brilliant at making compost and they are a very simple arrangement - excrement and a layer of organic matter (could be sawdust, the most common, or vacuum cleaner dust or straw or even a fine layer of soil). Takes about 12 months of average family (and I have no idea how such a thing is measured, does my head in!) use before it is full, and about 6 months to get the final layers fully composted. In that time you have started your next lot (most composting toilets run two pans - one in use and one busily composting away).

They already have the sand, the base material obviously isn't a problem - the only issue would be converting the existing sewer system to handle the composting, that surely wouldn't be too difficult considering they already have the pump outs under control :)

Water shouldn't be a problem as they are already desal experts - makes sense to me (perhaps that's the problem!).

I can see some bright spark realising the value of Dubai's "problem" and turning it into a money making scheme - peak oil is still the buzz and something will be needed to replace the income when the oil dries up. Why not use an already "mineable" commodity and turn it into those gazillions of Dhs.
Adventure before dementia!

nilla60

Unread post by nilla60 » February 26th, 2013, 8:32 pm

How much of their desalination is powered by oil?
http://www.nem-group.com/EN/projects/fi ... bel_ali/6/
LPG powered...

Return to “General Videos”