Open Invitation for the Nissan Patrol Club NSW/ACT

V860
Been here a while

Open Invitation for the Nissan Patrol Club NSW/ACT

Unread post by V860 » May 30th, 2010, 9:52 pm

Greetings all,

My name is Chris Jacobs, I'm the current Vice President of the Nissan Patrol Club of NSW/ACT. I'd like to invite all readers of this forum to our club's June meeting. The Nissan Patrol Club isn't just for Nissans either. We have a variety of vehicles including Landrovers, Landcruisers, Pajeros, and my little red Jeep. We are a very active club with activities happening every month. This month members who just returned from a trip to Tassie will provide a slide show which should be very interesting. We have an extensive driver training program that is free to all members and those courses are held monthly. The club has it's own land and a great bunch of people who get together regularly to explore this great country (and one group even exploring Africa). I just want to extend a warm welcome to anyone looking to get together with like minded people for some 4wd fun. Clubs are about people and I think the NPC has a great bunch of people, All we are missing is you!

GENERAL MEETING: June 9th 2010
Visitors Welcome! 8:00pm @ the Veteran Car Club Hall, 134 Queens Road, Five Dock (Sydney). The Club Shop will be there selling top quality recovery gear and Nissan Club merchandise.

GUEST SPEAKER:
Rollanda will be displaying a slide show of fascinating photos and providing an educating chat on their recent Tasmania Club Trip.

Nissan Patrol Club Website Drop in take a look

I hope to see some new faces this coming month!!

Cheers

Chris
2009 JK Unlimited "Genii"
1984 HJ60[color=black] "Tinker Bell"
[/color]

Return to “Multi-State”