Vic Action forums' "HARD CORE CREW"

REDNECKRACING
Been here a while

Re: Vic Action forums' "HARD CORE CREW"

Unread post by REDNECKRACING » March 26th, 2012, 8:20 pm

I was thinking of doing the same Mick and just go somewere local for a bit of a test. Tried the rubber on today, they stick out a bit so I might have to go the trusty Bunnings flares but looks heaps better. I just need to do a flex test and make sure they dont foul anywere.

Tarzan
Avid Poster

Unread post by Tarzan » March 29th, 2012, 6:58 pm

Hey Doc, Mickey, Redneck, looks like a quick shake down and cook some meat trip might be just the thing, Howz this Saturday 30th March?

I've recently been on a trip (Aus. day weekend) with the Vic Krawlers It was a photo shoot with " Action Adventure mag #3." Struth did the write up. I liked the pic where my passenger side rear wheel was off the ground going down a steep right hander...... I assure you that the drivers side is always firmly on the ground. hehe.

REDNECKRACING
Been here a while

Unread post by REDNECKRACING » March 30th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Unfortunately Im working this weekend so no go for me.
Ive been told there is a winch comp on the weekend after easter up at Bulla might go and have a look and get some insperation lol.

mickadisco
Been here a while

Unread post by mickadisco » March 31st, 2012, 10:36 am

only just saw you wanted to go out today sam,would have but looking after the twins today,spewing but next time,

dr3805
Been here a while

Unread post by dr3805 » April 1st, 2012, 6:57 am

i'm still not ready for a shake down yet not far off though, but am more than happy to be the winch monkey for anyone who needs one till my 4by is ready...

BLF52
Been here a while

Unread post by BLF52 » April 2nd, 2012, 7:33 pm

Hey Guys, just want to wish all a very Happy and SAFE Easter. Please be careful on the roads, it may be me coming the other way. :lol: :lol: Also, be careful of all those Easter Eggs :lol: :lol: Any one doing anything over Easter? :) As I am slowly getting on the go after the shoulder Op, Super Sue and I are off tomorrow with the mighty Ultimate. :D We are heading to the Little Desert for a couple of days and then to the Big Desert Good Friday to meet up with some other travelers. :D :D So if you happen to be in the area, look out for us....

Ancient Leftie, aka Brian

REDNECKRACING
Been here a while

Unread post by REDNECKRACING » April 4th, 2012, 8:55 pm

Hey guys just found out that the winch comp I was going to on the 14th has been cancelled :mad:
Anyone interested in a run somwere on that day :D Im keen :thumb:

Tarzan
Avid Poster

Unread post by Tarzan » April 5th, 2012, 5:58 am

REDNECKRACING wrote:Hey guys just found out that the winch comp I was going to on the 14th has been cancelled :mad:
Anyone interested in a run somwere on that day :D Im keen :thumb:
Might be heading out Toolangi way with the Krawlers, on the 14th. You and any of the crew welcome to come.

dr3805
Been here a while

Unread post by dr3805 » April 5th, 2012, 5:17 pm

hey Sam, i saw the write up. haha really was that rear wheel 3 foot off the ground. Good stuff good write up. looks like it was fun

Tarzan
Avid Poster

Unread post by Tarzan » April 8th, 2012, 6:47 pm

dr3805 wrote:hey Sam, i saw the write up. haha really was that rear wheel 3 foot off the ground. Good stuff good write up. looks like it was fun
Haha, 3 foot in the air may of been a little bit of optimistic embellishment but written according to the laws that govern poetic licence. As Geordie just reminded me "we were in the truck at the time". Struth gets the credit for that write up. Cheers Doc.

So how are we lookin for the 14th of this month?

blue rangie
Getting to know the place

Unread post by blue rangie » April 9th, 2012, 8:50 pm

Is this day run on this sat 14th or not if free and havent done a run with this crew in ages ....... let us know yes or no ......

steve blue rangie

REDNECKRACING
Been here a while

Unread post by REDNECKRACING » April 10th, 2012, 12:59 pm

Yeah, this Sat the 14th :thumb: At this point Im all good to go :D just need to talk beast into coming :lol: hes been busy working on his new house :boggle: so will see how we go hey.
Are you still meeting up with the krawlers Tarzan for Toolangi?

kraft man

Unread post by kraft man » April 10th, 2012, 8:36 pm

Hey all. Was wanting to get out with some
of you boys and girls to see what you all get up too and see who is who. Is it ok to tag along on this trip?????

kraft man

Unread post by kraft man » April 10th, 2012, 8:39 pm

Who are the Krawlers???

BLF52
Been here a while

Unread post by BLF52 » April 10th, 2012, 8:54 pm

G'day Vic Hard Core Crew. Well we made it back from a week in the Mallee doing some tracks in the Big Dessert including the Border Track. Made it through towing the Ultimate Camper and only had to use the Chicken tracks on the Border Track twice. If time had permitted, I still think we would have made those 2 hills. As it was, only fell short by approx 5 meters on both. Bugger. Will need to be doing the big shake down clean this weekend, so will not be able to join in this weekend. Have a great time.
Ancient Leftie. Brian

Return to “Victoria”