Vic Action forums' "HARD CORE CREW"

BLF52
Been here a while

Re: Vic Action forums' "HARD CORE CREW"

Unread post by BLF52 » November 28th, 2012, 8:51 pm

Hello, hello , hello, is there anybody out there !!!! :purplex: :purplex: :purplex:
Been a bit quiet around here lately. We did our trip to the high country over Cup Weekend and if anyone is interested, I have posted a report in trips with a link to 'some' pics of the old girl, oh and the Red rocket and Camper ;) :D ;) :D :eek:
See link below.

viewtopic.php?f=182&t=137775

As the year is rapidly coming to an end, I would like to be the first in to wish everyone all the best over the festive season and if you are traveling, have a great, but safe time. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Brian

Tarzan
Avid Poster

Unread post by Tarzan » December 2nd, 2012, 9:37 am

Hey Brian, thanks for your Christmas wishes and posting the story and the pics for us. :thumb:
Interesting subliminal reference in your story when you implied that the TOYMOTA....... I mean TOYOTA is slow but you still new that it would "get to the top".
We followed Wombat Range Track to the Herne Spur track where we came across a group of Nissans waiting for the last of their party, driving a Toyota, to get to the top.
If the TOYOTA made it to the top and the Nissans weren't there, then I supose the TOYOTA might have to head back down to snatch the Nissans back up.:p :D

Hey guys, I've lashed out and bought a Holden Colorado ute. So after nearly quater of a centuary of reliable unbreakable ownership, (440,000 trouble free kms) Tarzan will be retired from daily duty and have the beadlocks bolted on full time, ready for bush adventure 100% of the time.
I've also planned some more mods. I'll post the pics soon as they're on.

Cheers guys have a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year.

Tarzan
Avid Poster

Unread post by Tarzan » December 28th, 2012, 5:39 am

MY NEW TOYS,

(1) New Lights and lenses, 2 Big pencils and two spread/fog depending on lense.

(2) New VMS GPS, Comes loaded with 4wd maps and no registering on line, loading maps or computer work to use it. Just plug it in to the cigerette lighter socket and start navigating. Grouse!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mickadisco
Been here a while

Unread post by mickadisco » December 28th, 2012, 11:15 am

hi sam,like the look of thise lights,where are they going on the roof rack or on the front bar ?
got myself a good christmas pressie

has a nice big list of extras that came with it,just want to cut the tray down in size as it has been extended and i dont like the overhang,so it wont be to much drama to bring it back to normal lenght,has rear locker,winch,arb bar and side steps,twin desiel fuel tanks,can proberly fit my 35's now but i want to do a few things first like new lift kit and larger flares
just to keep it all looking good

REDNECKRACING
Been here a while

Unread post by REDNECKRACING » January 10th, 2013, 12:00 pm

Nice one Mick, lol that explains the disco I saw advertised that looked very much like yours. Im still working on my Gu trying to nut out some early teething problems. Seems the factory rear diff locker is an absolute pain in the ass so Ive ripped it out and fitted an air locker in it, not fun driving back from Strath bogie towing a caravan with the locker jammed on. Sold my 36" pedes and got a set of 35" muds bit more all round easier to drive on lol.

Tarzan
Avid Poster

Unread post by Tarzan » May 5th, 2013, 12:25 pm

Hey Brian and Dave,
loved the day out, with rain in the days prior and warm overcast on the day, perfect conditions.

The DVD is ready, I'll drop it off to you when I come round to view your camper trailer. The vid has some crackling sounds now and then and I can't seem to find the source. Oh well it's still o.k to watch though. Geordie only took acouple of snap shots, I'll post them later. Have you any pics/vid you might like to post?

Great day out, thanks guys. :thumb:

BLF52
Been here a while

Unread post by BLF52 » May 5th, 2013, 7:28 pm

Hi ya Sam and Geordie,
As you well know, I am retired now, so have absolutely no spare time to post up my vids :lol: :lol: :lol:
We had a great day and I do have some vids from the Jesus Bar Cam. But, a lack of time is hindering my endeavours to upload these. :crazy: Also no space on the Hard Drive to prepare them doesn't help either. Hopefully I will get them posted this week. Give me a call before dropping in, as I am off to Colac later in the week for a couple of days, playing golf :D :D :D :D

Brian

Tarzan
Avid Poster

Unread post by Tarzan » May 8th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Hey guys, Here's some pics of the day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shaggs
Been here a while

Unread post by shaggs » August 24th, 2018, 12:59 pm

Anybody still on here?
lux, few mods many more to go

Return to “Victoria”