4ROCS Offroad - Christmas Party & Rainbow Beach Trip

eMOJO
Part of the furniture

Unread post by eMOJO » July 12th, 2010, 5:38 pm

Stampy wrote:4ROCS is proud to announce that we will be once again supporting the local region by doing recoveries and communications for the Murphy's Creek Moto-X Trail Ride on August 28 & 29.

This is a charity event and is part of the Dalby Moto Trail Ride Calendar with proceeds from this one going to the Murphy's Creek School P&C.

Our involvement is on a voluntary basis looking after on course communications & rider and bike recovery from throughout the course over the two days.

If you would like to participate or would just like some more info send me, eMOJO or Dieselpower a PM.

Any help is welcome as all proceeds go to support a small local school which greatly appreciates the effort of all concerned.

Just thought I'd give this a bit of a bump as we are still needing a few more people for this event ;)

Stampy
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Stampy » July 20th, 2010, 10:18 pm

Another bump :D.

This event is located in and amongst the hills of Murphy's Creek, near Toowoomba in Queensland and utilises bush tracks and otherwise unavailable access to a number of private properties.

The second and final official reccie for us to check out the tracks prior to this event is this Saturday, July 24.

Numbers are getting there but a few more people volunteering their time (and 4WD's - towbar equipped) would be most welcome.
el en one oh 6

Stampy
Part of the furniture

Re: 4ROCS Offroad - Christmas Party & Rainbow Beach Trip

Unread post by Stampy » November 4th, 2010, 9:26 am

It's on again and after a great turnout last year we're looking forward again to this one.

The 4ROCS Christmas Party is one for the families and especially the kids. Anyone around Toowoomba or from further afield (maybe your just in town for the weekend) is welcome to attend.

This year we plan to hold a touring drive on the morning of Saturday November 20 which will take in some of the countryside to the north-east of Crows Nest and Lake Cressbrook.

This will be followed up by a BBQ/picnic lunch at the Lake Cressbrook day-use/camping area.

Plenty of games and activities on offer for the kids, including a Secret Santa.

There will also be a second stage to our Christmas get-together this year with another of our members Luxxxy, organising his annual "4ROCS do Rainbow Beach" trip for December 4 & 5 where we help the tourists park their caravans, etc ;) Sun, surf, sand, fishing, beach-driving and friends - nothing better!

For info on any of the above, or to join 4ROCS please contact myself, Dieselpower or eMOJO via PM.
el en one oh 6

Stampy
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Stampy » November 17th, 2010, 8:50 pm

A bump for this. On this weekend. All welcome!
el en one oh 6

eMOJO
Part of the furniture

Re: 4ROCS Offroad

Unread post by eMOJO » August 2nd, 2011, 5:55 pm

4ROCs is now accepting registrations from the general public so everyone is welcome to join up... looking forward to seeing some new faces over there especially if you're from the Toowoomba area

Derangered
Been here a while

Unread post by Derangered » January 4th, 2012, 9:50 pm

When you say registration eMOJO do you mean for the 4ROCS forum? I've been looking for a club in the area, (I'm in the Lockyer Valley).

eMOJO
Part of the furniture

Unread post by eMOJO » February 27th, 2012, 2:32 pm

Sorry, only just seen this... yep the 4ROCs Forum - nothing happening on the club front yet and I wouldn't know who to recommend around this area.

Tojo19
Been here a while

Unread post by Tojo19 » March 3rd, 2012, 10:23 pm

Hey, I live in Apple tree creek near Bundy, Do you guys come up here much, I mean theres some pretty good tracks up here such as Pine Creek, Kinkuna, Wongi and many more, Also I work up on the gulf during the year and would be happy to show yas around here, when ya do wanna do the infamous cape trip.
Travis

eMOJO
Part of the furniture

Unread post by eMOJO » April 1st, 2012, 10:27 pm

Thanks for the offer Travis, we have the odd member up your way... not sure if many of the others travel up to Bundy specifically but worth keeping in mind.

E

eMOJO
Part of the furniture

4ROCS Offroad - FB Page

Unread post by eMOJO » May 21st, 2012, 11:00 am

Not interested in joining another forum but want to know what 4ROCs is up to? Well now you can, just go to our Facebook Page and click the LIKE button. We'll be doing our best to keep you up to speed with everything we're up to, both on and off the trails.

Cheers
E

eMOJO
Part of the furniture

4ROCS Offroad - MCTR 2013

Unread post by eMOJO » June 25th, 2013, 12:48 pm

G'day lads, just a heads up that 4ROCs will again be supporting the Murphy's Creek Trail Ride in 2013... the trail ride is a great community fund raiser and a blast to be part of.

4ROCs supports this event by providing recovery for busted bikes and people plus on track communications... if you would like to be involved in this event head to the 4ROCs forum by clicking here for more details and either post up there on in this topic.

With 1000+ riders for the w/end we will need all the help we can get but more than that you get to drive some of the awesome local trails we have here in Toowoomba... just look at the pics!

Return to “Queensland”