The Motley Crew

Boxxy
Avid Poster

Unread post by Boxxy » July 19th, 2009, 8:02 pm

rumpig wrote:nah mate not yet. i got the tyre put back on the rim (see the Shameless plug thread i've started in Clubhouse), but i've destroyed something in the front diff. she don't go anywhere with the front hubs locked. i'll try and get it to a mechanic this week and see what i broke, but for now it still goes with the hubs unlocked. i don't understand why it broke, at the time we weren't doing anything difficult. if i'd been giving it a hard time i'd understand, but it was easy going where it happened. wasn't so easy going getting it out with only 2wd though, when we couldn't tow it out any more i ended up winching for abit.
today was spent cleaning the mud off from underneath it so the mechanic can fix it without getting covered in crap.
OUCH!!! Sounda a bit expensive mate, hope it all works out ok

Cheers
Boxxy
[font=Times New Roman][size=167][url=http://www.themotleycrew.info]The Motley Crew[/url][/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman]The Motley Crew 4wd and Social Club of Australia Inc. is a family focused 4wd club started by members of the 4wd Action Forum[/font]

Boxxy
Avid Poster

Unread post by Boxxy » July 19th, 2009, 8:24 pm

If I have done this right, here are some photos of my Navara with the club stickers on
Thanks Mr and Mrs Burty for doing these, they sure stand out
[font=Times New Roman][size=167][url=http://www.themotleycrew.info]The Motley Crew[/url][/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman]The Motley Crew 4wd and Social Club of Australia Inc. is a family focused 4wd club started by members of the 4wd Action Forum[/font]

woolgoolgaoffroad
Need to get out more

Unread post by woolgoolgaoffroad » July 19th, 2009, 10:48 pm

all i can say is good onya.

Looks the part..............

turbo deisel
Been here a while

Unread post by turbo deisel » July 20th, 2009, 2:55 pm

LOOKS good Boxxy

scarecrow2

Unread post by scarecrow2 » July 20th, 2009, 8:52 pm

Hey Boxxy, both yours and Mr Mac GU's look great. That Burty has quite a gift. :thumb:
92 NH Pajero. 3L V6 petrol auto. Maxxis Bighorn muddies on Infinity rims. GME TX4600 UHF. [b][i]Factory rear locker[/i][/b]. GU standard rear coils, Ironman foam-cell shocks front & rear, torsion bars wound up 2". [b][i]TJM [/i][/b]steel bar. [b][i]Tigerz11 winch.[/i][/b] Now, just [b]lovin' livin' the freedom!![/b] Happy trails. :thumb:

Boxxy
Avid Poster

Unread post by Boxxy » July 20th, 2009, 8:57 pm

scarecrow2 wrote:Hey Boxxy, both yours and Mr Mac GU's look great. That Burty has quite a gift. :thumb:

Yeah mate I was impressed
Will have to see if I can get you a set
Been meaning to ring - will get around to it this week, hope we can catch up for a beer soon
we leave Brissie 31st August , week in Cairns and then back south so will let you know what date in Mackay

Cheers
Boxxy

-Aussie-
Been here a while

Unread post by -Aussie- » July 20th, 2009, 9:11 pm

scarecrow2 wrote:Hey Boxxy, both yours and Mr Mac GU's look great. That Burty has quite a gift. :thumb:
He' gotta be good for somethin' Mate :crazy::thumb:
[align=center][url=http://www.themotleycrew.info][size=134]The Motley Crew[/size][/url][/align]
[align=center]4WD & social Club of Australia Inc.
[url=http://www.themotleycrew.info/motley/index.php?option=com_chronocontact&chronoformname=Charitydoreg]Register for our Charity Do here[/url].[/align]

-Aussie-
Been here a while

Unread post by -Aussie- » July 20th, 2009, 11:12 pm

A Big thank you to the Moderation team for cleaning this thread up.

Hats off to you

Ben
[align=center][url=http://www.themotleycrew.info][size=134]The Motley Crew[/size][/url][/align]
[url=http://www.themotleycrew.info/motley/index.php?option=com_chronocontact&chronoformname=Charitydoreg]Register for our Charity Do here[/url].[/align]

low&slow
Been here a while

Unread post by low&slow » July 21st, 2009, 6:23 am

^^^^^^agreed^^^

low&slow
Been here a while

Unread post by low&slow » July 21st, 2009, 6:27 am

hey boxxy,i've still got my ''4wdaction forum low & slow'' sticker on and i still love it, can't see mee changing it any time soon..but i'd wack a motley crew sticker on the windsceen..

-BURTY-
Part of the furniture

Unread post by -BURTY- » July 21st, 2009, 6:37 pm

Hi all,

I'll bring more on the weekend at the garage sale/meeting. Thanks for kudos regarding the stickers. It's really not a gift, nice that I can do this for the club coz I know what some crooks in my trade would have charged us!!

The Banner will be ready for the weekend also and I have made another banner to advertise the garage sale on the main road.

I know boxxy, pick yourself up off the floor! I managed to do something witout being reminded 10000 times!!

I've got mine on too. Gonna do up the patrol big time in the coming weeks. Hopefully in time for August meeting.

Speaking of which, is that going to be the Hungi at Craigs Place?

Scarecrow, I shoulda put yours in with the springs! Sorry. Did you get em in yet?

Cheers

Burty
[align=center][size=167][size=84][color=#000000][b]Roads........?[/b][/color][/size][/SIZE][/align]
[align=center][size=167][size=84][color=#000000][b]Where we're going we don't need roads?[/b][/color][/size][/SIZE] [font=Arial Black][color=black]

-Aussie-
Been here a while

Unread post by -Aussie- » July 21st, 2009, 7:26 pm

Heh, and I forgot to grab mine off ya when you dropped me home a couple of weeks ago.

Check our site mate, the crow has said a thanks and posted some pics.

low&slow
Been here a while

Unread post by low&slow » July 23rd, 2009, 7:54 pm

-BURTY- wrote:Hi all,

I'll bring more on the weekend at the garage sale/meeting. Thanks for kudos regarding the stickers. It's really not a gift, nice that I can do this for the club coz I know what some crooks in my trade would have charged us!!

The Banner will be ready for the weekend also and I have made another banner to advertise the garage sale on the main road.

I know boxxy, pick yourself up off the floor! I managed to do something witout being reminded 10000 times!!

I've got mine on too. Gonna do up the patrol big time in the coming weeks. Hopefully in time for August meeting.

Speaking of which, is that going to be the Hungi at Craigs Place?

Scarecrow, I shoulda put yours in with the springs! Sorry. Did you get em in yet?

Cheers

Burty

HUNGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when will you kiwi's learn how to spell??????lol

-BURTY-
Part of the furniture

Unread post by -BURTY- » July 23rd, 2009, 8:27 pm

How do you spell it? I'm a Kiwi not a Maori!!!!

Do we call it a chuckabunnyinahole?

Burty
[align=center][size=167][size=84][color=#000000][b]Roads........?[/b][/color][/size][/SIZE][/align]
[align=center][size=167][size=84][color=#000000][b]Where we're going we don't need roads?[/b][/color][/size][/SIZE] [font=Arial Black][color=black]

scarecrow2

Unread post by scarecrow2 » July 23rd, 2009, 8:52 pm

-BURTY- wrote:How do you spell it? I'm a Kiwi not a Maori!!!!

Do we call it a chuckabunnyinahole?

Burty
wouldn't it be chuckaewe-yinahole for a kiwi Burty? :D
92 NH Pajero. 3L V6 petrol auto. Maxxis Bighorn muddies on Infinity rims. GME TX4600 UHF. [b][i]Factory rear locker[/i][/b]. GU standard rear coils, Ironman foam-cell shocks front & rear, torsion bars wound up 2". [b][i]TJM [/i][/b]steel bar. [b][i]Tigerz11 winch.[/i][/b] Now, just [b]lovin' livin' the freedom!![/b] Happy trails. :thumb:

Return to “Queensland”