River City 4WD Club xmas party - Janowen hills

TroopiePete
Need to get out more

River City 4WD Club xmas party - Janowen hills

Unread post by TroopiePete » November 15th, 2012, 1:09 am

Hi

Our club is planning to hold a xmas party at Janowen Hills on the weekend 24th of November - as I type this it's less than two weeks away so not much notice - sorry :redface:

If you have been looking for a club or would like to meet other like minded people than you are more than welcome to join in the fun.

We are meeting up for a morning drive around the park after first establishing our camp site, hopefully a few members will have already been there for a day or two so the location should be secured close to the toilet block and party area that we will be using Saturday night.

We plan to be out driving until mid afternoon when we head back to camp to start preparing for the evening meal and drinks :rolleyes:
The meal will consist of what ever you bring and is not being catered for but we intend on doing a combined camp oven cook with a bit of competition involved to see who makes the best meal, hopefully a damper or two will also emerge either for the main meal or later for desert - after dinner drinks or make a game of dodge the brick if it ends up like some of my efforts :lol:

If you would like to attend please let me know and I will forward further details for the event, also if you are already going to be at the park please fell free to pop over and say hi - maybe even join in - we don't bite :ooh:
Peter Richens - VK4FSD
HF Radio club - 4115
River City 4WD Club - President 2010 - 2014 http://www.rivercity4wdclub.net

Return to “Queensland”