My Cape Dual Cab Cruiser!

Mattricho12
Here and there

Re: My Cape Dual Cab Cruiser!

Unread post by Mattricho12 » February 20th, 2016, 6:43 pm

Alrighty because I've got a few photos to add I'll break it up into a few posts to keep everyone happy. As I said in tha last post the boss went for a drive down to Cairns to visit the lads at TJM down there to get a few bits and pieces added before our 6 week adventure through the Kimberley's. The list was 90L diesel sub tank, 80L water tank, air bags, BCDC40 red arc combative solar relay and a new centre console.

This post I'll show you the centre console, and also the scan gauge 2 and pedal module I order from Cooky at DPU. I like stuff you can just plug in and go for it and the last 2 are definitely that.

The centre console is awesome, perfect armrest height, heaps of storage and 4 extra cup holders. The pedal module gives a little zip if that's the word and the scan gauge, well they are what they are.
Living the dream, living the dream!

Mattricho12
Here and there

Unread post by Mattricho12 » February 20th, 2016, 7:02 pm

Next was the solar relay and fuel tank. They wired in a Anderson plug under the bonnet next to the BCDC40 controller. I don't want a solar panel perminantly stuck to the car because then we'd have to park in the sun so this is a good option as our solar panel has about a 10m lead.

The 90L sub tank would appear to be the perfect addition to any dual cab cruiser, it sits between the axles, doesn't hang low and will well and truly send the driving range beyond 1200kms. It has a little pump that moves the diesel from one tank to another, all controlled by a switch in the cabin with a neat little gauge. Now I'm not sure what happens in regards to the moving of other items to fit this tank but in the place of what was once a 3" straight through exhaust is now what looks awfully like some kind of street legal pipework haha. No dramas I think a great addition.

Mattricho12
Here and there

Unread post by Mattricho12 » February 20th, 2016, 7:12 pm

Last but not least are the water tank and airbags or bellows. The airbags look very neat and the also installed a heat shield near the exhaust pipe.

Only time will tell of the quality of all these goodies. Cheers for your time.

Gfazz
Here and there

Unread post by Gfazz » April 10th, 2016, 4:28 pm

Mate looks great

Return to “Utes”