Julimar state forest.

JDs
Avid Poster

Re: Julimar state forest.

Unread post by JDs » July 23rd, 2011, 7:18 pm

Actually yes you were very lucky not to get any damage that was certainly on a good lean :crazy: I bet new underwear were required after that :rolleyes:

Arsenal Cruiser
Here and there

Unread post by Arsenal Cruiser » July 23rd, 2011, 7:21 pm

Amazingly there was no panel damage. I think all he ended up with was a slight scuff on the bumper. It was great entertainment.
Pat Front On Pub.jpg
Pat Hillview pub.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Arsenal Cruiser
Here and there

Unread post by Arsenal Cruiser » July 23rd, 2011, 7:23 pm

JD the only new things needed were handkerchiefs, as we were all laughing so much.

JDs
Avid Poster

Unread post by JDs » July 23rd, 2011, 8:09 pm

How did you get out forward or backwards?

Arsenal Cruiser
Here and there

Unread post by Arsenal Cruiser » July 23rd, 2011, 10:27 pm

We had to pull it out backward down the gully. The diff prevented from snatching it upward. We had another motor on the trip that had the same problem. It was a new Ford Ute. We were able to pull him upward. So it was good exercise all round.

JDs
Avid Poster

Unread post by JDs » July 24th, 2011, 10:54 am

Well Done :thumb: On not rolling it! There have been times when I wished I had training wheels on the side of mine :D

Arsenal Cruiser
Here and there

Unread post by Arsenal Cruiser » July 24th, 2011, 1:27 pm

Well if pilots can fly by the seat of their pants, I am sure that us 4WD ers, can follow suit. Sounds like you know how to have a good time.
Keep on rolling.....(but not sideways!!!)

Greg 80series
Been here a while

Unread post by Greg 80series » September 16th, 2011, 11:55 am

Hi Mitch and Arsenal
Mitch yes you can camp up there, at least you could when I was last up there.
And Arsenal some good pics mate looks like you and your mates had a good day up there, hopefully there wasn't any damage :thumb:

Arsenal Cruiser
Here and there

Unread post by Arsenal Cruiser » September 17th, 2011, 9:50 am

Hi Greg. thanks for the complements on the photos. Photography is a passion of mine and has been since I was 6, when I got my first camera. I really want to combine my two hobbies (plus video) and create something really interesting for my driving partners.
We are off to Karajini on Oct 9 so am really looking forward to that trip. I can see there aren't many tracks etc in the park but looking for some adventures on the way up via Cue, first five wells of CSR and then Mount Augustus.
You've obviously been about (and I mean that in the nicest, possible way. LOL), have you got any little nuggets for me????
Cheers

davoee
Part of the furniture

Unread post by davoee » September 17th, 2011, 5:03 pm

Arsenal Cruiser wrote:Hi Greg. thanks for the complements on the photos. Photography is a passion of mine and has been since I was 6, when I got my first camera. I really want to combine my two hobbies (plus video) and create something really interesting for my driving partners.
We are off to Karajini on Oct 9 so am really looking forward to that trip. I can see there aren't many tracks etc in the park but looking for some adventures on the way up via Cue, first five wells of CSR and then Mount Augustus.
You've obviously been about (and I mean that in the nicest, possible way. LOL), have you got any little nuggets for me????
Cheers
Plenty of 4wd tracks in karajini its a massive place with pools and creeks etc

Return to “Western Australia”