New camping trip video

kam111111
Here and there

New camping trip video

Unread post by kam111111 » March 14th, 2016, 6:15 pm

Check out our recent camping trip video. Was the first time for our little Ted :)

[IMG]Jeep Wrangler JK beach camping offroad, labrador puppy bonus

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: New camping trip video

Unread post by Peter Aawen » March 17th, 2016, 12:28 pm

As always, another great vid, thanks Kam! :thumb:

Just an aside here, I noticed you driving along the beach with the back window lifted?!? I always ended up with sand or other crap throughout the cab if I did that, cos it sucks in anything the wheels toss up!! How did you go with that??

Ted looks like he had a great time; what are you gonna do when he grows into those dinner plates he calls feet?? :eek: Many years ago we had a Golden Lab with feet like that as a pup who grew into a massive fella, looked like a lion minus the mane - weighed 70 kg at fighting weight & was occasionally heavier, but he absolutely loved travelling with us & looked after the kids in the bush better than a nanny, so he just hadta come along - & that meant getting a bigger vehicle! :o
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

kam111111
Here and there

Unread post by kam111111 » March 18th, 2016, 1:48 am

Thanks mate!

Nope no sand is flying thro the che cab. Not sure about your set up, but generally no sand is flying up on "cab height" I guess thanks to flares and guards. We left the window open, so Ted can stick his head out haha

Yep this footage is couple of month old. Ted is quite big already (31kg) Still fits in without problems. It might looks small outside but without sits in the back it's actually quite big. We also got a nice trailer, so no problem :)

70kg? thats insane, I didn't know labs can get that big lol. My friends Rottweiler almost 60kg and he is huuuge.

BigDutchy
Need to get out more

Unread post by BigDutchy » March 19th, 2016, 4:25 pm

I like this video. really nice

Return to “Queensland”