Zooks in Action. Glass House Mountains

kam111111
Here and there

Zooks in Action. Glass House Mountains

Unread post by kam111111 » November 1st, 2015, 11:58 am

Check out our trailer of a recent trip to Glass House Mountains with a bunch of zooks!

Crazy Suzuki Jimny and Jeep Wrangler JK offroad 4x4 - bonus rc rollover action
Last edited by kam111111 on November 3rd, 2015, 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gary_M
Been here a while

Re: Zooks in Action. Glass House Mountains

Unread post by Gary_M » November 1st, 2015, 12:03 pm

Is this spam kam?

kam111111
Here and there

Unread post by kam111111 » November 1st, 2015, 1:49 pm

No why Gary?

Gary_M
Been here a while

Unread post by Gary_M » November 1st, 2015, 8:07 pm

Cause it looked like spam. I watched it, and it seemed to be selling me something, a website maybe, its a trailer after all.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » November 1st, 2015, 8:33 pm

Hey Gary, if you come across a post that you think might be spam, please don't post anything in the potentially spammed thread or try to send a message to the supposed poster; just hit the little exclamation mark up the top right of the 'possible spam' post, select a comment or write your own & Report the post!! That way, someone from the Mod/Admin team will get to check the post out much quicker & you won't be sending a message to the 'spammer' or spam bot that they've got a live site & thereby encouraging a flood of more spam.... :( We haven't jumped on anyone (yet! :sillywink: ) for getting it wrong, & personally, I think I'd rather see a 'potentially spam' post reported than hafta go in search of the smoking alpha post' after we've been swamped by a couple of thousand follow-up spam posts!! :eek:

But in this case, while this post may be a trailer, it also looks very much like it's 'just another' (sorry for that term, Kam ;) ) in the much appreciated & frequently watched series of 4WD vids that we regularly get from Kam - some Forum readers even get upset & badly in need of a snickers if they don't get their regular 'Kam's vid' fix!!
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Gary_M
Been here a while

Unread post by Gary_M » November 1st, 2015, 8:39 pm

I never contacted him just posted here, and I know where the spam button is, I reported a flood of it yesterday and didnt respond at all to them.

I can see he has been around for some time so I assumed it was actually OK, still its SPAMMY though. Its a new world, with YouTube channels and whatnot.

Now get off my lawn

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » November 1st, 2015, 9:12 pm

Yeah, just trying to remind you &/or anyone else that even posting here like you did is NOT a good idea & not something we encourage!

The spammers & their bots are set to watch & wait for ANY response at all, including anything that may appear in the thread after their spam post just like your response/question/comment, & often the moment they see/get anything like that they unleash the flood of follow-up spam - which is why we ask everyone to NOT POST ANYTHING at all in a thread with a suspect spam post in it (it's not impossible for someone's account to be hacked or otherwise accessed by spammers.... that has happened before?!) Instead, JUST REPORT THE POST & let the Mod/admin Team deal with it. :thumb:

We (the Mod/Admin Team) will see the reported posts highlighted in the main index & the 'new posts' listing just like everyone else, and we also see them listed for action in the Mod Control Panel; we can action them direct from the thread/post or from the Mod Control panel, but we don't actually get any 'built in' chance to tell you what we've done or necessarily even get to see much more than the fact that a particular post has been reported (unless we go search out the who/when/why info - something we don't always have time to do when dealing with spam attacks!) However, if the email address in your user profile is up to date, you (the reporter) are meant to get a 'closed' or 'deleted' report/message & the exclamation mark displayed in the indexes as well as the 'reported post' banner shown in the post itself will disappear even if the post itself doesn't warrant removal. So once you get a system generated message or the post itself &/or those 'reported' indicators are gone, it means the spam trigger has gone & you are once more OK to post in the thread again - but until then, please don't post OR message/attempt to contact the poster of a suspect spam post in any way! ;)
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

hoyks
Avid Poster

Unread post by hoyks » November 1st, 2015, 9:18 pm

I thought he was referring to the Suzuki 4x4 spam cans??

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » November 1st, 2015, 9:24 pm

Oh, that is sooo woo'd hoyks, you're norty to even suggest such a thing about Suzi's like that!! :lol:

Not wrong tho!! :sillywink: Our Suzi scored another dent today when I looked at it hard!! :eek: :p

I just wish ours'd handle just half as well as that little one with the blacked out windows & the big antenna shown in Kam's vid :frog:

hoyks
Avid Poster

Unread post by hoyks » November 3rd, 2015, 4:45 pm

I'm allowed to say stuff like that as when I was in my 20's I owned 2 off them.

I'd like another, but I stood next to one at the shops the other day, they are a lot smaller than I remember :redface:

kam111111
Here and there

Unread post by kam111111 » November 3rd, 2015, 5:08 pm

Haha, I will try to look less spammy next time :crazy:

I always post my vids like this :D

Thanks for compliments Peter haha, I will post the full video soon, so nobody will need to eat any snickers.

Return to “Queensland”