Brindabella National Park 18.2.2011

Cornbeef
Need to get out more

Re: Brindabella National Park 18.2.2011

Unread post by Cornbeef » February 23rd, 2011, 8:43 pm

parraddict wrote:Hey Matt try and leave the photos the orig size, i upload to photobucket then straight onto the forum i dont resize at all. Hey Cornbeef i had Marshall make mine aswell before xmas he does a good job, did the Hilux go Matt and how did ol mate like to scratches. Mark did you have alook at my photos on photobucket there are heaps i didnt put on here

Garry
Yeah mate Marshall does a great job , good to see a young fella having a go , ive asked him to build me a rear tube bar , then a front tube bar , little bugger is keeping me broke :D
Happy Trax Cornbeef

KRUIZA
Been here a while

Unread post by KRUIZA » February 23rd, 2011, 11:17 pm

Yeah thanks Garry, got your link. Heaps of good pics there which I'll include some of on the DVD. TD4 got some good ones as well.
Let's start organising the next trip so Cornbeef & eldo can come. eldo, make sure you bring the new chuck wagon behind your 80..
I think I will also put in an order for a set of sliders from that bloke.
Last edited by KRUIZA on February 27th, 2011, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parraddict
Been here a while

Unread post by parraddict » February 24th, 2011, 8:16 am

Where do you want to go for easter boys, Bendethera i can just keep goin to this joint, Turon or where ever let me know what you's want to do. If you want to do a weekend trip before hand just give me a day or so notice and im away
Garry

Mats-lux
Here and there

Unread post by Mats-lux » February 24th, 2011, 5:17 pm

We would love to do Bendethera over easter weekend. But with my job there is no way that I will get it of. If we can get there for a night or two we will. Just let us know where you guys are going.

Cornbeef
Need to get out more

Unread post by Cornbeef » February 24th, 2011, 9:31 pm

parraddict wrote:Where do you want to go for easter boys, Bendethera i can just keep goin to this joint, Turon or where ever let me know what you's want to do. If you want to do a weekend trip before hand just give me a day or so notice and im away
Garry
Easter weekend sounds good to me guys dont mind where we go as long as we have a ball , ive got 12 & 9 yr old boys is that cool if they come along , they luv 4bying as much as me .
Happy Trax Cornbeef

KRUIZA
Been here a while

Unread post by KRUIZA » February 24th, 2011, 10:51 pm

Yes Cornbeef you & your sons are welcome. I'm in the same boat as Mat re:Easter. I will be able to get some days off but probably not the whole weekend.
What about a trip before Easter as well? How about either March 4,5 & 6 or April 1,2 & 3? Pat(green Hilux from Bendethera) is also keen for a trip on either of those dates.

parraddict
Been here a while

Unread post by parraddict » February 25th, 2011, 8:44 am

Hey Mark a trip before easter trip sounds good, its going to be hard over easter for everyone to together. so where are you thinking of going mate back down to the duea or somewhere else

KRUIZA
Been here a while

Unread post by KRUIZA » February 25th, 2011, 3:47 pm

Hey Garry. I don't mind mate I'm keen to go anywhere. Waiting to hear back from Mat regarding those dates. Got any preferences on where you want to go?

Mats-lux
Here and there

Unread post by Mats-lux » February 25th, 2011, 7:03 pm

The April one would be easier for us to do. Where are the locations to choose from?
We are easy on where to go. Looking forward to it tho. A few more trucks this time by the look of it.

eldo
Part of the furniture

Unread post by eldo » February 25th, 2011, 7:33 pm

should have the kimberley kamper this week guys, the mrs is keen to get out and try it, she reckons fraser for the weekend!!! if i do come along for our first trip out in the camper i want to make it an easy one, im a little intimidated by having to tow our Chuck wagon in the bush for the first time. you guys just pick a spot and if i can make it i will be up for it for sure

parraddict
Been here a while

Unread post by parraddict » February 25th, 2011, 8:25 pm

Hi Guys, if you want a easy spot to go Aldo i would suggest Bendethera via Little Sugar Loaf Fire Trail. It gives you a bit of everything on the way in, high speed dirt road driving and then when you first hit the park its high range then low range descents into the valley. Hey mark would like to get back down there and check out the day loop i have done some research on another forum to see if my memory was working, it has been fifteen years since i done it but i have been told i am spot on with the tracks and its a great drive just how i remembered it. Anyway give me some feed back and let me know what you guys think, with Easter it sounds like everyone is working. John and i where thinking of going up to Turon and having a look around , i have not been there but John has done a reccy up there a couple of weeks ago and rates it. How are you going with the new truck Matt

Gaz

Mats-lux
Here and there

Unread post by Mats-lux » February 25th, 2011, 8:36 pm

Still trying to sell mine mate. I am looking at a patrol but have to sell mine first before I can get it, if it dosent sell before I sell mine. Bendethera would be good I really liked that spot but would have to
try and remember the way in from Cooma. But let me know what everyone else thinks and where they want to go.

parraddict
Been here a while

Unread post by parraddict » February 25th, 2011, 8:42 pm

Yeah mate its a nice spot and pretty central for everyone to get to, we will wait and see what the other guys think and make plans from there i suppose. Im gunna hit the sack gotta work tomorrow catch you guys later

Cornbeef
Need to get out more

Unread post by Cornbeef » February 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Nice 1 Eldo Kimberly Camper , we now no who keeps nocking off the post offices around the Illawarra , man their nice , guys the April 1 sounds good to me , iwork every w/end basically , so if you come up with a date i,ll fight tooth & nail to get the time off .cant wait
Happy Trax Cornbeef

KRUIZA
Been here a while

Unread post by KRUIZA » February 25th, 2011, 9:44 pm

Well it seems like you guys are pretty keen to do Bendethera again and that is fine by me. I'm keen to go anywhere. As Mat said, it's pretty central for all and if eldo can make it, will be a good spot to take the new camper. I don't have my roster yet but should be able to do it.
So does April 1-3rd suit everyone?

Garry, that loop you mentioned sounds good we will definitely have to check that out.
I would also be up for a trip up the Turon. Do you mean around Sunny Corner? I know a few tracks around there.

Return to “New South Wales”