FS: 6.5 Turbo Diesel Hummer H1 drivetrain

Drive train components, vehicle spares and parts etc.
Humvee
Part of the furniture

FS: 6.5 Turbo Diesel Hummer H1 drivetrain

Unread post by Humvee » August 21st, 2016, 10:07 pm

Hi everyone, I'm in the process of pulling my motor for an upgrade and all of this stuff is taking up lots of room.

I'd like to sell the entire drivetrain minus a few bits and pieces I'm keeping for a swap.

There's nothing wrong at all with the engine or 4L80E, I decided to build an engine for efficiency and went with a P400 6.5 Turbo and Allison transmission, hence have the old engine left over.

Up for sale is a GM 6.5L V8 Turbo Diesel Engine out of a 1997 H1 Hummer with two spare 4L80E transmissions (one in parts but complete).

This engine was pulled and had 78591kms on it prior. A complete spare 4l80E in parts which requires a rebuild is also included in the sale.

I also have a water pump, timing cover, intake manifolds and 124amp alternator.

DS4 injection pump with injectors and lines, wiring harness if you want it.

***Not included - Serpentine accessory drive, Turbo and turbo related parts, Thermostat housing, Fan, AC Compressor, Exhaust manifolds, air intake related parts, transmission shifter and maybe a few other bits and pieces which are being reused***

The engine is located in Sydney with the mechanic and I'm asking $10,000 firm for the engine and two transmissions.

Apologies in advance for the poor quality of photos. These were taken prior to removal and I haven't seen the truck since to take any better ones.

Further photos can be provided upon request.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Spares for sale”