Wrecking 62 series cruiser

Drive train components, vehicle spares and parts etc.
CJfrancis
I'm new, be nice!

Wrecking 62 series cruiser

Unread post by CJfrancis » November 22nd, 2015, 1:27 pm

Hey all I am wrecking my 62 series cruiser or offering her complete for a reasonable offer. I am based in Townsville she was a petty and was converted to diesel last christmas. She has some rust in the top left hand side roof but is otherwise in good nick. The 2H in her has an estimated 420 000 but is still running strong and has no leaks. Gear box is in excellent condition and she is sitting on a 2 inch old man emu lift + 2 inch body lift. She has front lockers and aircompressor and has near new 33inch mickey thompson baja ATZ that are in excellent condition. She was a fantastic truck however due to already having 2 other cars and a crazy work schedule I cant afford to money or time to fix her up. Loads Pics on request.

mudshark
Need to get out more

: Wrecking 62 series cruiser

Unread post by mudshark » December 7th, 2015, 3:28 pm

Gday CJ i am looking for a gearbox and transfer case for my petrol fj62 and was wondering what price ? Also my car has i think an earlier box with the hi/low activated with the short stick is yours activated with the button on the dash or with the stick ? (They use a different clutch) i don't get on the forum much but if you text me I can give you a call
Cheers Mark 0412245668
1988 FJ62 LIFTED LOCKED AND BARRED UP :) and SO SICK

dousty
Been here a while

Re: Wrecking 62 series cruiser

Unread post by dousty » September 2nd, 2016, 3:40 pm

Gday,
I'm interested in front locker and compressor. Could you please upload some piccys and pricing?
Thanks

Return to “Spares for sale”