Brand new Nissan Patrol 3 liter NPC HD clutch kit

Drive train components, vehicle spares and parts etc.
tojoman
Here and there

Brand new Nissan Patrol 3 liter NPC HD clutch kit

Unread post by tojoman » September 28th, 2015, 6:23 am

This is a brand new NPC brand clutch kit with a single mass flywheel included for any Nissan Patrol GU Y61 3 liter diesel that come with a dual mass flywheel .NPC are an Australian company that put together high quality performance clutch kits. This is the heaviest duty organic kit that they do for a patrol will last longer than any other kit available for the 3 liter Patrol while still maintaining a good pedal feel without being too heavy to push . I have personally tried every heavy duty kit in all brands used in extreme conditions and this kit will outlast any of them. Check out the website for more information.http://npcperformance.com.au/ and look at any Patrol forums online and you will see these kits are the go. Will pack and send via courier at buyers expense.
Price. $700 ono
Location Mackay
Phone. 0429642232
NPC part number NPC7699SMF-3HD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Brand new Nissan Patrol 3 liter NPC HD clutch kit

Unread post by Peter Aawen » September 29th, 2015, 4:32 pm

PM sent
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

tojoman
Here and there

Re: Brand new Nissan Patrol 3 liter NPC HD clutch kit

Unread post by tojoman » October 27th, 2015, 12:18 pm

Still available. Make me an offer.

Return to “Spares for sale”