Looking for a pass to share costs on Trip of a life time!?

Mitchel Milner
I'm new, be nice!

Looking for a pass to share costs on Trip of a life time!?

Unread post by Mitchel Milner » March 4th, 2014, 4:19 am

Hi, I am looking for someone to fill the passenger seat in my fully equipped Sahara 2012 including hot shower on a trip from Wollongong 19/7/14 to cross the Simpson, French line to Birdsville via Mt Dare in a convoy of 6 cars. Then leave the convoy as they continue to Wollongong and travel the Plenty Hwy to Alice 30/7/14.

Pickup a Tagalong Great Divide Tours to the Kimberley 2/8/14 finishing in Broome 27/8/14. I meet the cost of the Tagalong $4990.00. 29/8/14 travel to Steep Point and Monkey Mia the western most point on the mainland and on to Cape Byron the eastern most point. Via the Gunbarrel Hwy, Great Central Road, Ayres Rock, Finke, Mt Dare, Innamincka via lower Simpson and Walkers Crossing to Cape Byron 17/9/14. 19/9/14 Wollongong.

I expect the passenger to pay for 1/2 the fuel, food and accommodation. Also there are optional Plane and Helicopter trips that would be at their cost.

I am a 52 year old male that likes most music and is very easy going. I hope to find someone similar. No one I know has the time or the wife wont let them come on this fantastic trip.

I would also consider picking up people at different stages. Wollongong (Sydney), Birdsville, Alice, or Broome. Then you could fly home.

Regards Mitch

Return to “Epic Adventures/Multi-State”