Anyone tried Snomaster Fridges?

Get your electrical juices flowing - ask those auto electrical questions here
downhilly
Getting to know the place

Anyone tried Snomaster Fridges?

Unread post by downhilly » March 3rd, 2018, 9:24 am

Anyone out there with any experience of owning one of these fridges. looking at purchasing a Snomaster Expedition 66lt double door unit and was looking for any 1st hand info. TIA.
2012 BT-50, ARB Deluxe Bull Bar, iDrive, 3" playtime exhaust, Canopy, Roo systems awning, Custom Drawers, IPF driving Lights, Factory alloys 285/70/17 Mickey Thomson ATZ P3. Dual Battery running the Waeco CFX50/Compressor/Lighting.
2016 Cape York venture

Brett Mcleod
Here and there

Re: Anyone tried Snomaster Fridges?

Unread post by Brett Mcleod » March 3rd, 2018, 12:03 pm

I think all these type of fridges are based on the same design & probably come from the same factory, i brought a cheap one from ebay 3.5 years ago for $600 & it hasn't missed a beat (touch wood) :) mine is a 100 L & i can use it as all fridge, all freezer, or use either side as fridge freezer, both sides can be set to as low as -18 on the front touch pannel, I am really happy with the performance it has given so far, only neg i find is the stainless on the outside seems to get hot in the sun but now i have an awning on that side there shouldn't be a problem, i was thinking about getting cover for it as well.

Return to “Electrical”