Anyone got Sax Suspension??

Springs, shocks and all things between your chassis and diffs
BrAdAsS
Been here a while

Re: Anyone got Sax Suspension??

Unread post by BrAdAsS » September 14th, 2013, 6:52 pm

How's the SAX suspension going guys?

I been looking at the 3SDS myself but am reading a lot of wayward comments on them, care to give an update?

ymy-88u
Avid Poster

Unread post by ymy-88u » September 15th, 2013, 9:28 am

I have them in my 79 series cruiser....
I love them, I went from light leaf packs and airbags to heavy leaf packs and no bags to the sax stuff about 3 motnhs ago and im stoked with it....

yes expensive as all F^ck mine for a big dog cruiser was $1750 delivered!! with shackles bushes etc, but sold those to a mate cause I run extended shackles.

it really drives unreal and my truck weighs 3.5t daily and now has next to no body roll compared to previous bags and not bags combinations and doesn't have that back breaking jolt through the poor chassis when hitting bumps etc.

as you see they are adjustable mines on the hardest setting which is GVM constant on mine at 3300 (1000kg constant)
but if I take my big canopy off for more rock climbing trips I drop the rear pin out completely or move to lower setting which it up to 500kg,
as said they don't "bottom out" once tradition leaves hit the 2nd stage as the sax is always preloaded with tension on it, mine on hard setting flexes really well too.

in all im stoked with it but for the price I should be, also I didn't get there shocks cause they would be crap for what I do
V8 79 Series (175rwkw) & HJ47 W2A intercooled & turbo (75rwkw) both methanol injected

gqjay
Part of the furniture

Unread post by gqjay » September 23rd, 2013, 12:37 pm

My neighbour has the sax suspension from this mob as well, looks alright but the price was way up there....
The sax equaliser looks like a cheaper option, same principle and install yourself

myold60
Getting to know the place

Unread post by myold60 » November 9th, 2015, 10:02 pm

Hi all I installed Sax Suspention in my 60 series I went with the 4inch lift and one of the shockers I was supplied with has started leaking a bit of oil and I've been trying to contact them but no answer on the phone on two numbers and it's only been not Evan a yea since I installed it I thought they wouldent leak I hope I can get in contact with them if anyone knows a number I can call to reach them with out it calling out can you please let me knot thanks from Adam

Return to “Suspension”