Anyone got Sax Suspension??

Springs, shocks and all things between your chassis and diffs
Boothy85
Here and there

Anyone got Sax Suspension??

Unread post by Boothy85 » August 4th, 2011, 8:25 am

Has anyone used or herd of sax suspension? i have just had it installed in my d22 navara looks like good quality stuff.

workhorse
Been here a while

Re: Sax Suspension??

Unread post by workhorse » August 4th, 2011, 1:36 pm

I had a few threads about it under the Courier section. Have a look there or under my name. I have the equaliser on the rear and their shocks up front.

BigMike65
Been here a while

Unread post by BigMike65 » August 6th, 2011, 6:45 pm

I've just had the Sax suspension fitted to my MK Triton,so far so good.

Boothy85
Here and there

Unread post by Boothy85 » August 10th, 2011, 4:38 pm

just drove from Brisbane to Mt Isa (1800ks) on my brand new sax suspension pretty happy with the ride while loaded with about 500 kg in the back of my Navara but while unloaded i think the original suspension was better. also pretty disappointed with the fact i wanted a 2inch lift and the ride height is not much different to standard the only reason i went with sax was cause i saw the lad that runs Cvss in underwood at the Toowoomba Caravan and motor home show and he insisted that he would do me a much better deal on a 2inch lift with Cvss over the 2inch lift i already had booked in using Efs suspension and had already paid a deposit on starting to regret my decision.

workhorse
Been here a while

Unread post by workhorse » August 10th, 2011, 7:18 pm

What do you have on the rear, the full 3 stage set up?
I have the Equaliser and it has 2 settings (3 in fact as John gave me another plate for xtra heavy loads). On the soft setting my ute empty on the dirt is pretty good and supple. Loaded on the heavy setting it's great with limited body roll and no sag. I wasn't looking for a lift so it suited me.
I can sympathise with you in their being a difference between what is promised from them and what delivers. I think if they were more realistic in their promises and spent less energy doing the hard sell people would be happier.

Boothy85
Here and there

Unread post by Boothy85 » August 11th, 2011, 10:15 am

I have the full 3 stage Tsds leafs set of the softest setting on the back using sax shocks, my whole reason for wanting a new suspension was to have the car lifted 2inches and not for the load carrying ability of the Tsds leaf springs. I don't carry much in the back besides a 100kg dirt bike every now and then, I'm pretty disappointed overall.

workhorse
Been here a while

Unread post by workhorse » August 11th, 2011, 5:46 pm

What company did you get it through, was it CVSS in Brisbane?Did you deal with John Molnar. He is the owner of the company and makes a BIG deal about the fact that if anyone is unhappy about their products he will give a full refund. I even think that the refund is mentioned some where in the ads.
Maybe it's worth calling him and getting through the first 20 min of salesman bull to get it sorted.

Boothy85
Here and there

Unread post by Boothy85 » August 11th, 2011, 8:05 pm

yeah it was John from cvss in Underwood will be calling him tomorrow

Boothy85
Here and there

Unread post by Boothy85 » August 15th, 2011, 8:10 pm

spoke to john today he said he would be happy to rectify any issues i have

langan66
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by langan66 » December 13th, 2011, 11:01 am

Boothy85 wrote:spoke to john today he said he would be happy to rectify any issues i have
what was the out come i am looking at the full system as well thanks dano

RustyNav09
Here and there

Unread post by RustyNav09 » March 30th, 2012, 10:14 pm

Hey fellas.

Just looking for an update on the sax springs. I have a set ready to be installed sitting in my garage. These are for the d22. John claims to have owned a d22 with these springs on it and said it was the best thing ever. Now I ask how many leaves are in your packs. I have 4main, 1secondary and the 3rd stage. To me this is not right it should be 4main, 2 secondary and the 3rd. If its not its now no different to my EFS setup apart from the 3rd stage. Any ideas? I have emailed them regarding but will be waiting for a call back.

puplux
Been here a while

anyone got sax suspension ???

Unread post by puplux » September 11th, 2012, 10:22 pm

this suspension seams to be getting a great wrap , would like to see leaf springs mainly and how they flex and if anyone knows the average cost of them ?

thanks
get out there and get dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cooch72
Been here a while

Re: anyone got sax suspension ???

Unread post by cooch72 » September 11th, 2012, 10:25 pm

I priced them for my bt 50, nearly double other brands.

monkeymagic
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Anyone got Sax Suspension??

Unread post by monkeymagic » December 3rd, 2012, 8:07 pm

yeah i have them on my 75series cruiser that i use for work and play they do both well.i put the full settup on of springs shocks and stabilizer and ordered them 2inchs higher. they handle a good load ive had easly a ton in mine on the middle setting and it handled it fine. ythey took the body roll out and generaly tightened the handling up. very happy with them. my observer said they flexed quite amazingly as i went through one of those washed out wombat holes . very happy
i was young and silly then . i'm so much older now

Aaron Schubert
Need to get out more

Re: Anyone got Sax Suspension??

Unread post by Aaron Schubert » December 3rd, 2012, 9:53 pm

I sent them an email, but didn't get a response. I guess they don't need the business

Aaron
Looking for somewhere to go 4WDing in WA? Check out WA 4WD Tracks

My 80 Series Landcruiser

Return to “Suspension”