Freelance travel!

latter.greg@gmail.com
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by latter.greg@gmail.com » August 30th, 2010, 10:16 am

Just returned to the Gold Coast after a 12,000km trip to Broome via Porcupine Gorge, Normanton and the Savanah Way, Lorella Springs, Roper Bar, El Qestro, Drysdale Station & Kalumburu, Tanimi Track, Salvedore Rosa NP and more. Had I known of your requirements I would have made contact with you before we left. However, we are frequently out there with our 4wd and camper, wether it be for an expedition or a extended week-end. Please make contact with me if you feel any of our experiences either past or the many to come would be of interest to your publication.

Jarra01
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Jarra01 » September 5th, 2010, 2:57 pm

Tracey,

any update on how the selection process is porgressing.

regards
Peter

Tracey J

Unread post by Tracey J » September 6th, 2010, 8:52 am

Peter,

The freelance positions are an ongoing thing, people are being selected all the time

spottydog
Been here a while

Re: Freelance travel!

Unread post by spottydog » September 19th, 2010, 5:15 am

Hi Tracey.

I currently write reviews and travel pieces for Camper Trailer Australia magazine and was wondering if there would be an issue with conflict of interest if I were to pursue doing some pieces for you guys.

Cheers
Iain
Mazda BT-50 | Larger Intercooler & exhaust | K & N Filter | Safari Snorkel | OME Suspension | Cruise Ctrl | Outback Roller Drawers | ARB Canopy | Rhino Roof Rack | ARB Air Comp | Dual Batt | IPF Spotties | Electronic Rust Prevention | Diff Breathers | Bluetooth
[url=http://www.spottydog.com.au]Website Design[/url]

rowdy80
Here and there

Unread post by rowdy80 » October 15th, 2010, 4:59 pm

Hi I live in bunbury, (which is two hours south of perth) with my wife and two kids. We travel and camp quite often throughout the year and normally get a good long distance trip in at least once a year. I also lived in the Pilbara for several years and have seen a fair bit of the Coral coast, and my wife grew up in the Kimberly's so between us we have seen a fair bit of this big state. I know you have Graeme Cahill in Perth as your W.A. correspondent, but im not sure if you have any down here. I enjoy writing, and do take quite alot of photos regardless of where we are. I can happily do a write up on any of the places we have been already, or if you would like an article on anywhere in particular it would be a good excuse to go somewhere new. :)

Yours sincerely,
Jason Davy

You can contact me on : sheree_d@live.com.au

warewog
Here and there

Unread post by warewog » October 26th, 2010, 3:23 pm

Hi Tracey,
wrote you a mail with a few pics attached.
Wonder if you received it by chance.

:)
WareWog
Broken to life in the bush on the Italian Alps
========
2005 Patrol GU 3.0: Bull Bar, UHF, snorkel (soon) and many $$$ budgeted to keep going in the next few years
===========

rumpig
Need to get out more

Unread post by rumpig » November 19th, 2010, 8:40 pm

warewog wrote:Hi Tracey,
wrote you a mail with a few pics attached.
Wonder if you received it by chance.

:)
i beleive Tracey doesn't work there anymore, and that's about the time she finished up.
maybe someone else who replaced her received it though?

Return to “4WD Action Positions Available”