4WD Action - Feature Writers!

Ezookiel
Need to get out more

Unread post by Ezookiel » August 20th, 2010, 8:50 am

4x999 wrote:I agree. For any role within a business, I think you need the personal touch. You need to be able to attend team meetings, meet the boss on a regular basis, and even go on the piss with your team mates.
Yes, emails and texts/phone calls can be done anywhere, even across the globe, but a meeting face to face is worth a lot more. Why do you think people fly trans-Atlantic business class international for a day's meeting, costing $$$'s?

Think I will be putting in my CV for this one too...

I was never implying that you'd never meet up, just that much of your work could be done from elsewhere, and then commute for the meetings and even for the social get togethers, but this concept has already been discounted as not what they are after, and I'm quite happy with that verdict, as I had no intention of applying, I just commented on the idea in order to encourage them to go for the best irrespective of distance.
2010 MN Triton GLX-R 2.5 Turbo Diesel. High Line Canopy, MMCS, Colour Matched ARB Deluxe Winchbar, Safari Snorkel, Ironman Suspension lift, and reverse camera.

[url=http://www.4x4him.org]Bringing the Christian Rock Crawling community a little closer[/url]

Ezookiel
Need to get out more

Unread post by Ezookiel » August 20th, 2010, 8:54 am

BTW, I notice there's no mention of a pay rate for the job.
What kind of money does a magazine writer earn ?
2010 MN Triton GLX-R 2.5 Turbo Diesel. High Line Canopy, MMCS, Colour Matched ARB Deluxe Winchbar, Safari Snorkel, Ironman Suspension lift, and reverse camera.

[url=http://www.4x4him.org]Bringing the Christian Rock Crawling community a little closer[/url]

Dave Luke
Been here a while

Unread post by Dave Luke » August 24th, 2010, 7:31 am

Hey guys,
We are open to people of all ages. As long as you have finished school that is... So Dans Lux and NoggA please feel free to send in your resumes to jobs@4wdaction.com.au

Btw did you like the mag write up Dans Lux, I reckon it looked tops mate

Cheers fellas,
2004 [b]4.8L[/b] GU Patrol ST, 35in Mickey Thompson MTR, 4in Superior Superflex Kit, SRC remote canister shocks, ARB barwork, Custom Rear Drawers, UHF, Roof Console, Hella HID Spotties, Roo Systems exhaust

Return to “4WD Action Positions Available”