First ever Round of Aust4 Racing Series in Australia

Get all the hot-off-the-press insider info about Australia's best and wildest 4WD competitions here
brooksy

First ever Round of Aust4 Racing Series in Australia

Unread post by brooksy » October 1st, 2012, 8:37 am

I have copied this from Rockracing 4x4 forum as they are the people responsible for this great new series that is starting up.
The inaugural event will be held at Janowen Hills.
OK we have leaked this info or our Facebook page so might as well leak it on here.
The first ever Round of Aust4 Racing Series will be held on the 26th - 28th April 2013.
Spectators will only be allowed into the property from 6am on Friday 26th of April and must be gone by 5pm on Sunday 28th April, they can stay but will need to pay normal camping fees.
Competitors can access the property from 22nd of April and stay until 29th but you won't be able to drive the track and more than likely i will get you to help out setting up as we will need all the help we can get to do this, there is approx 24km of bunting tape to be put out.
Dave and I will be there from 20th April so if anyone wants to help out then you can get there earlier.
Vendors will be allowed in from 25th April.
It is going to held approx 2 hours south of Brisbane.

If you are interested in attending or possibly competing & finding out more about the different classes you can contact me either via PM or email custom4x4fab@bigpond.com

brooksy
C44F - Custom 4x4 Fabrications
0400 443 802

Return to “Comp Central!”