"The Paddock Rocks " Rock Comp WA

Get all the hot-off-the-press insider info about Australia's best and wildest 4WD competitions here
jimilux
I'm new, be nice!

"The Paddock Rocks " Rock Comp WA

Unread post by jimilux » February 11th, 2011, 8:52 pm

Hi all, my name is Jim and I am one of the guys from “The Paddock “ in Pingelly which has been the Mud Guts and Glory Rocks venue for the last 2 years.
We have been talking with Jason and Sam from Adrenaline 4x4 and have come to an arrangement for continuing on with the rock comp for this year ,basically along the same lines
as previous years .
We do however need to get a feel for the number of competitor wanting to enter again this year as this comp requires a large financial and time commitment.
There is no set date as yet but most likely to be around a similar date to before (early –mid September ).
I would love to hear from people sooner rather than later and also about any constructive criticisms anyone may have in regard to general event things.
Thanks everyone for your time.

Jim.

67Bazz
Here and there

Re: "The Paddock Rocks " Rock Comp WA

Unread post by 67Bazz » March 6th, 2011, 7:56 am

Gday Jim
I have only just moved down from Dampier to Geraldton and not heard of "The Paddock" before. I would be interested as also my family. Do you have a web site that is set up with previous events? I am not set up to do hard core just a hack at this stage but looking at getting into it more in the next couple of years.

Thanks
Bazz

madmacca
Avid Poster

Re: "The Paddock Rocks " Rock Comp WA

Unread post by madmacca » March 23rd, 2011, 4:03 pm

some of the footage from last year 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYQQLbmfuec
The Destination is the product of the Journey Enjoy Both

Return to “Comp Central!”