G'day all the way from Norway

Don't be shy, say g'day in here - tell us a little about yourself, your 4By, & what you've done/dream about doing in it, only do post us a link to your Member's Rides thread too!
Joey83
I'm new, be nice!

G'day all the way from Norway

Unread post by Joey83 » July 29th, 2018, 5:34 am

Newb here, only found the forum the other day.

Name's Joey and I drive a 2005 Hyundai Tucson CRDI which I have a few plans for.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: G'day all the way from Norway

Unread post by Peter Aawen » July 29th, 2018, 9:06 am

Welcome to the Forum Joey!

Not too many Tucsons around the pages here, any chance you could post up a Member's Ride thread to show us your vehicle & what you've done to it/plan to do to it as well as how it develops? I'm sure there'd be quite a few readers interested, and maybe even a few who've got their own, might also be encouraged to post them up? And of course we are always interested in trip reports, especially if you've got pics! :D
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Joey83
I'm new, be nice!

Re: G'day all the way from Norway

Unread post by Joey83 » July 29th, 2018, 5:39 pm

Done, there will be a few more changes to my car after it's passed it's safety inspection next summer.

Return to “Introductions”