Hi there

Don't be shy, say g'day in here - tell us a little about yourself, your 4By, & what you've done/dream about doing in it, only do post us a link to your Member's Rides thread too!
Kaos89
I'm new, be nice!

Hi there

Unread post by Kaos89 » June 12th, 2018, 8:17 pm

Hey everyone. I'm Kristian I live in south east Queensland and drive a 03 gu Nissan patrol 4.2 L wagon. Have been 4wding for years now and love it.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Hi there

Unread post by Peter Aawen » June 13th, 2018, 12:18 am

Welcome to the Forum Kristian. :thumb: Great choice of 4WD's you made there, any chance you could post up a Member's ride thread with a few pics in it?! Maybe also tell us a little about what you like (or don't like?) on the factory version, and give us a bit of a heads up about any mods you've made, or those you might be thinking of? And we are always interested in Trip Reports, especially if you've got a few pics (you can add pics direct to the Forum thru the 'attachments' tab when you are posting up a new post.) ;)
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Kaos89
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Hi there

Unread post by Kaos89 » June 14th, 2018, 5:25 am

Hi peter. More than happy to post some pics up as I am new to the forum still trying to work my way around it. Which is the members ride thread exactly and how do I post pictures. I did read that I have to upload them to a website first and a little unsure on how to do that. Thanks Kristian.

Return to “Introductions”