Hi from SA

Don't be shy, say g'day in here - tell us a little about yourself, your 4By, & what you've done/dream about doing in it, only do post us a link to your Member's Rides thread too!
100SEZ
Getting to know the place

Hi from SA

Unread post by 100SEZ » December 10th, 2017, 2:54 pm

Hi there,

Just joined up
Looking forward to obtaining and sharing knowledge.
I have an FZJ105 Dual fuel.
Pretty Standard, full roof cage, awning, 42" LED, dual battery set up, custom storage, Engel and dog cage in the rear.

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Hi from SA

Unread post by Peter Aawen » December 10th, 2017, 3:43 pm

Welcome to the Forum 100Sez! :thumb:

A good set of LT tyres & a tank full (or more!) of either/both fuels & you're set to go & get out there! Got any plans in mind for travels or mods? Or is it Christmas time at home for the Sez family this year?! ;)
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Luxadoor

Unread post by Luxadoor » December 11th, 2017, 6:44 am

Welcome bro more the meryer

100SEZ

Unread post by 100SEZ » December 11th, 2017, 7:28 am

Peter Aawen wrote:
December 10th, 2017, 3:43 pm
Welcome to the Forum 100Sez! :thumb:

A good set of LT tyres & a tank full (or more!) of either/both fuels & you're set to go & get out there! Got any plans in mind for travels or mods? Or is it Christmas time at home for the Sez family this year?! ;)
Thanks Peter. We find it handy to use all tanks to feed the hungry beast but as thirsty as it is we love her all the same. We have just got a camper trailer so plans will be to head into the Flinders Ranges when we can. Future mods will be 2" lift and winch and maybe snorkel. This is our first truck and so far have been very impressed with its capabilities in its current state but look forward to getting it up off the deck a bit.

Luxadoor

Unread post by Luxadoor » December 11th, 2017, 7:44 am

And the fun begins lol

Flash6

Unread post by Flash6 » December 12th, 2017, 10:16 pm

Welcome! All the more the merrier. I'm in mt barker. If you're near me send me a pm and ill be happy to meet you

cuzza_wa
Been here a while

Unread post by cuzza_wa » December 15th, 2017, 12:31 pm

Hey mate, looking forward to seeing where it takes you!

Return to “Introductions”