Hello!

Don't be shy, say g'day in here - tell us a little about yourself, your 4By, & what you've done/dream about doing in it, only do post us a link to your Member's Rides thread too!
Flash6
Getting to know the place

Hello!

Unread post by Flash6 » December 1st, 2017, 4:44 pm

Hi All

just thought i'd introduce myself and say G'day! Have recently emigrated from UK to Adelaide and bought a little Rodeo. It was described as 'drives perfect' when I bought it but when I collected it, it wouldn't fire up let alone drive! So far it's had new clutch, glow plugs, shocks, belts, filters. On the to do list is exhaust, gauges, springs and intercooler. At the moment i've taken off the rear canopy as it water ingress was a bugger in the tub. So i've sanded it back and painted it today. Whoever owned it previously had obviously been through a parts catalogue and then just neglected it. So it's a little project for me which I enjoy.

So 'Hello!' to all of you and I look forward to online chats.

regards
Flash
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Hello!

Unread post by Peter Aawen » December 1st, 2017, 5:38 pm

Welcome to the Forum Flash! There's a few of us Sth Aussies poking around here, some even spend some time out & about similar places to where your pic looks to have been taken! Sounds like you've being doing a bit on the Rodeo, but it's gettjjng there. Have you been taking pics as you went? You are gonna want them for a build thread, & we will want to see a build thread! :p

Cheers, & maybe I'll see you out there one day! ;)
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Flash6
Getting to know the place

Re: Hello!

Unread post by Flash6 » December 2nd, 2017, 2:37 pm

Hi Peter. Yes i've been taking pics. Happy to do a thread on what's being done on Flash.

Where that picture was taken was about 2hrs N.E. Of Adelaide. Had a great day out with a 4wd club that day. Saw a huge wombat which my boy had never seen before which he absolutely loved. Cracking day out and looking forward to many more of the same

Return to “Introductions”