Newbie from Melbourne

Don't be shy, say g'day in here - tell us a little about yourself, your 4By, & what you've done/dream about doing in it, only do post us a link to your Member's Rides thread too!
4x4_benz
I'm new, be nice!

Newbie from Melbourne

Unread post by 4x4_benz » June 5th, 2019, 5:18 pm

Newbie from Melbourne here. Got a 2002 ML270CDI. Not a very conventional 4x4 but capable enough for me for now. I’ll post up some pics in the build up thread.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Newbie from Melbourne

Unread post by Peter Aawen » June 6th, 2019, 9:29 am

Welcome to the Forum. There are at least a couple of other Merc 4x4 owners around the place, I know 1 of them drives a G-Wagen; and if your ML270 is a 'capable enough' for you, then that's what counts, isn't it! Mind you, the ML270's aren't exactly 'not very capable', the 4ETS system they run works pretty well on & off road & that diesel engine you've got in yours isn't a bad thing either!! Besides, if it's good enough for the Pope to ride around in a modified version, who's qualified to argue!! Looking forward to seeing more about yours in a build thread, altho I don't think Australian conditions really warrant any Pope-mobile type mods! :thumb:
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Return to “Introductions”