How long it took
Clean up
Durability
etc. etc.

BowHuntr
Getting to know the place

Re: Ute Liners

Unread post by BowHuntr » July 20th, 2015, 8:49 pm

Bonk wrote:I rather liked the plastic liners I had in my Hilux.

Aero brand were preferred, as their tie-down hooks were superior (at the time).

I was transporting a lot of new equipment (cardboard boxes) so it was very easy to slide things around on the plastic liner. A tackier spray-on liner would have made life hard for me.
If you want to get a spray on liner just tell them what you are using the Ute for.If you need a smooth finish they should be able to accommodate you..Speed liner will work with you and you will be very happy with the finish.

BowHuntr

Unread post by BowHuntr » July 20th, 2015, 8:53 pm

DEN77R wrote:Quoted $770 for a rhino liner in a dmax duel cab, offer choice of over lip, flush with lip or under lip, so check with your supplier if you have a canopy, should be able to accomadate you needs. My local dealer is johnsons apholstery in mill pond rd in campbelltown. :)
How is the Rhino liner holding up.Any problems yet

BowHuntr

Unread post by BowHuntr » July 20th, 2015, 9:05 pm

pavadrin wrote:Appologies if it seems that I am intruding into someone else's post, however it seemed fitting that I continued this topic.

Is there a difference between Speedliner and Rhino Liners, other than manufactures? Will they be as good as each other, or is one better than the other. I am in metro WA and have so far not found a Rhino dealer that I can get a comparative price between the two.
All the research I did Speed Liner seem to be the best.So I went with this company due to all the development and research they do on there product.Have a look on youtube and then read forums.
I chose to have a Speed Liner because of all the development in the product and reliability.

http://www.speedlineraustralia.com.au/i ... WA.html#WA

also In W.A you can find

http://www.xtremecoatings.com.au/

Return to “Ute-Specific Tech”