TT2010 Entrant sponsor needed?

Check in with the teams here - buildups, news, questions and answers!
DGR01
Avid Poster

TT2010 Entrant sponsor needed?

Unread post by DGR01 » January 5th, 2010, 2:08 pm

Hey guys,
OK Team DGR need a sponsor to help us make it to this years event. If anyone (company i spose) would like to sponsor a very competitive truck then please contact me.
The Vehicle and all its stats can be seen at Team DGR
This vehicle always gets great coverage and support so it would be a great marketing tool for someone.

Thanks
Greg
[url]http://WWW.TEAMDGR.COM[/url]
[url]http://www.superiorengineering.com.au[/url]
[url]http://www.locktup4x4.com.au/[/url]

brooksy

Unread post by brooksy » January 7th, 2010, 4:53 pm

Hope you get some help, I know if I was able too I wouldn't hesitate but my current position doesn't allow it unfortunately.
Good to see that both you & Beebee haven't given up, a few icon rigs have been lost over the past years & this is another competitive rig that shouldn't be left in the shed quite yet.
If you need any help give me a ring Greg.

brooksy
C44F - Custom 4x4 Fabrications
0400 443 802

hess
Avid Poster

Unread post by hess » January 7th, 2010, 5:16 pm

hey mate i own and manage a rim and tyre company in wa i was looking for someone to sponsor if you could give me some kind of figure i could look into it a bit more

DGR02
Been here a while

Unread post by DGR02 » January 7th, 2010, 9:52 pm

hess wrote:hey mate i own and manage a rim and tyre company in wa i was looking for someone to sponsor if you could give me some kind of figure i could look into it a bit more
hi hess,
basically if someone can help with the entry fee we would be stoked!
Tuff Truck - Nomination Form has all the details.
As far as advertising goes we can give good bang for buck. the vehicle has plenty of room on it for signage and the white paint always stands out.

cheers
Greg

hess
Avid Poster

Unread post by hess » January 8th, 2010, 12:15 am

hey mate i would love to do it for you but it is a little bit out of reach atm according to my accountant (the missus)coz im trying to pay for my wedding but things may change so keep me updated i may beable to help just got sell some more tyres the missus says
cheers hess

Rick
Been here a while

Unread post by Rick » January 8th, 2010, 7:21 am

DGR02 wrote:hi hess,
As far as advertising goes we can give good bang for buck. the vehicle has plenty of room on it for signage and the white paint always stands out.

cheers
Greg
Gday Hess,

As the commentator and DVD host, I can assure you that I will be doing all I can to give the DGR boys plenty of coverage. Not only have they produced what are arguably some of the most consistent results over the years, they are simply a bloody good interview. I know when I put the mic in BB's face that I am going to get a well thought out, relevant and clear and consice answer. Thats why I make sure I get them plenty of airtime - they make our sport look good on DVD!
Do what you can to get behind these guys, they are one of the better investments in the sport as a whole.
That is an unbiased, honest evaluation from someone who may have more of an insight than most. I hope.

Cheers!
Rick O'Brien
Editor
Extreme 4WD

I live in constant fear of the Hamburgler.

hess
Avid Poster

Unread post by hess » January 8th, 2010, 11:15 am

dont get me wrong fellas i want to do this more than anything coz the advertisement would be awesome but also i hate to see really well built trucks unable to make it due to entrant fees my question is why so expensive i mean i used to do national level mx and it was still the same as state rounds but anyway its just convincing the missus coz she doesnt see it as profitable coz we arnt recieving money for it but i am trying to smooth talk her atm with the old do wat ya want for the wedding or a new set of rims for her car so we will see wat hapns

ps last years video was awesome

dudelux
Part of the furniture

Unread post by dudelux » January 8th, 2010, 3:44 pm

Correct me if Im wrong, but, from what I have heard, the TEAM DGR hilux has been competing in Tuff Truck for alot of years now, and used to be the only TT competitor that would drive to and from the event. A very long drive from QLD to TuffTruck, compete hard all weekend, then drive back to QLD.
Hows that for reliability??
Personally, and from a fan/spectators point of view, I really enjoy watching the DGR lux, as its a very tough looking and very competitive rig, but not overbuilt, if that makes sense, I mean, its got alot of mods that most daily driven 4x4s would have, which I think makes it a fan favourite.
I hope this makes sense.
1986 Hilux dual cab, 2.4d, 2inch BL, 35inch muddys, custom and modified stuff.

Soon to be turboed, recabbed, regeared, ruf, ifs rears, histeer, twin locked.

tigerz11
Here and there

Tigerz11 Winches

Unread post by tigerz11 » January 9th, 2010, 12:06 am

DGR02 wrote:hi hess,

cheers
Greg
Greg

We will be in it.

Paul

Rick
Been here a while

Unread post by Rick » January 9th, 2010, 10:53 am

tigerz11 wrote:Greg

We will be in it.

Paul
Great work Tigerz11!!!
Rick O'Brien
Editor
Extreme 4WD

I live in constant fear of the Hamburgler.

DGR02
Been here a while

Unread post by DGR02 » January 11th, 2010, 8:58 am

WOW thanks for the offer Paul. I will have to talk more about this to you, you can be assured we would do you proud! The vehicle also has LOTS of advertising space on it for signage. The only thing is the NEW 2speed TIGERZ!! winch we have may get to see plenty of use shortly as TEAM DGR has a busy schedule over the next few months. Eg: scenic rim shallenge FEB 10, ToughTracks RD1 early march, TuffTruck 2010 mid march, then Xtreme winch challenge rd1 late march.

Thanks guys for all your support!

Greg
TEAM DGR

glm69gq
Part of the furniture

Unread post by glm69gq » January 11th, 2010, 12:11 pm

hey greg its guy from glmphotography i can do any promotion photos for you to help out if you like

tigerz11
Here and there

Unread post by tigerz11 » January 11th, 2010, 7:51 pm

DGR02 wrote:WOW thanks for the offer Paul. I will have to talk more about this to you, you can be assured we would do you proud! The vehicle also has LOTS of advertising space on it for signage. The only thing is the NEW 2speed TIGERZ!! winch we have may get to see plenty of use shortly as TEAM DGR has a busy schedule over the next few months. Eg: scenic rim shallenge FEB 10, ToughTracks RD1 early march, TuffTruck 2010 mid march, then Xtreme winch challenge rd1 late march.

Thanks guys for all your support!

Greg
TEAM DGR
If the 10000lb fast recovery winch arrives in time we will send that up

DGR02
Been here a while

Unread post by DGR02 » January 21st, 2010, 2:45 pm

Well I am proud to annouce that we have officially entered TT2010 backed by TIGERZ11.
TEAM DGR will be sporting a nice new 2 speed TIGERZ11 winch as well (but hoping we don't have to use it in anger ;)).

This years build-up and prep work has started and we are as keen as ever to do well.

A huge thanks goes out to Paul @ TIGERZ11 for his support and also for his tech support on the new winchs.

brooksy

Unread post by brooksy » January 21st, 2010, 5:01 pm

GREAT to here Greg & Dave. I am sure Paul will see the value in sponsoring a team such as yourselves with a professional & competitive approach.

By the way Greg are you both DGR01 & 02. Thought Dave might have changed his ?? Or did you do it because of the PM & posting issue like I had. I still have no PM's :confused::D

Bets of luck fellas,

brooksy
C44F - Custom 4x4 Fabrications
0400 443 802

Return to “Tough Dog Tuff Truck”