Thanks for the comments guys.
Three trips down and back to it again.
The two original drain plugs have been refitted and chains for the plugs as well so they cannot be lost.
I sprayed the joint between the floor and the sides even though the underside of the floor and what it sits on had already been done. I then ran sealant all the way around to keep water from getting in.
Zinc coated it all so it wont rust until it gets its top coat. Maybe some bed liner? I like the Upol Raptor liner myself and thinking of buying a kit to do the underside of the Willys.
There was a damage section of the rail so cut it out. Made a repair piece from some tubing and shaped it to suit on a T dolly.
Finished off. The two front corners next. Also notice I cleaned up the joint at the bottom of the front panel where the angle iron is welded on. Most of the area behind it was replace when I repaired it from the inside but the little section near the top I sprayed Ranex rust converter into the joint and let it soak. It is just phosphoric acid. Used this on the joints between the mud guard and the sides too and other places.
I looked to see if I had any bent tubing to suit the corners and took this from the front of my wheel burrow! Otherwise I would have made a wooden form and hammered some metal over that.
Cut two sections from it and cut part the the inner curve out. Then started to flattened the top to suit.
Tightened the radius in my shrinker but still need it a bit tighter in the middle. So a wedge cut and then pulled tighter before welding it up again fixed that.
Fitting the repair piece in place.
Both sides done. I also finished off the bottom joint by spraying it with etch primer as cannot not coat it with the zinc coating. Ran sealant over the joint after that to stop water getting in.
The inspector came to make sure it was up to standard!
The panel had rusted out behind this solid brass tag because water got trapped behind it. They were just brazed on in the corners. So I carefully cut out the rusted metal behind it leaving the brazed corners intact where fortunately there was no rust. Welded in a new piece and ran sealant around it so it doesn't happen again. Ran the wire wheel over it and looks pretty cool like this. A darker background would make it stand out even more.