New and Improved Camper Box Build - Ver 2.0 (lotsa pics!)

Whether it's brand new and stock, or customised for your needs, show us what you tow!
Heifer Boy
Been here a while

Re: New and Improved Camper Box Build - Ver 2.0 (lotsa pics!

Unread post by Heifer Boy » November 25th, 2014, 4:38 pm

Eddy wrote:Pity ... postage'll be the killer!

Prolly a tight fit in the old bravo too.

I wouldn't rush into chopping it up. 'tis a specialized gadget, and the right buyer may still be a little while away.
'course according to Murphy's law, some-one will show up with the cash the day after you slice and dice.
Well the best news is the camper is going to live on!! I sold it and the new owner came and picked it up yesterday. The final price drop was the trigger and a couple of people came for a look and now it will be heading up to QLD to live. I'm super happy it didn't have to get chopped up and that someone else will get some great use out of it. ;D

So that gives me a bit of cash to get on with my next project so keep tuned in and I'll post a new thread once I get going. Can't wait...

HB
2004 RA Rodeo TD, 2" OME Lift, Long Range Tank, Snorkel, Cooper ST's, Custom Camper Box

Camper Box Ver 2.0 Build Thread viewtopic.php?f=134&t=106588

Heifer Boy
Been here a while

Unread post by Heifer Boy » November 25th, 2014, 4:39 pm

mickkk wrote:Where did you source th wind up let's from? And how much were they
I designed the jacks myself and got them made up at a local metal shop. I just used some trailer jockey wheels as the winder mechanism.
2004 RA Rodeo TD, 2" OME Lift, Long Range Tank, Snorkel, Cooper ST's, Custom Camper Box

Camper Box Ver 2.0 Build Thread viewtopic.php?f=134&t=106588

monkeybucket
Part of the furniture

Unread post by monkeybucket » January 3rd, 2015, 11:02 pm

Great build up ...plenty of ideas to tickle the ol nerve endings... Great to here someone picked it up off you, would have been a shame to trash it. Good luck in the future efforts...looking forward to reading a new story. Cheers
Cheers
Chris.

Off road when I'm good...in the shed when I'm naughty.

South West All Terrain ... www.swat4x4.com

Return to “My Camper Trailer”