CIG Camper Trailer

Tech and general discussion forum - the place to ask those questions!
Makeya Famous
I'm new, be nice!

CIG Camper Trailer

Unread post by Makeya Famous » January 3rd, 2014, 3:32 pm

I recently bought a Semi Offroad Camper from CIG Campers and Trailers. We bought the 18ft tent extension. I took it up to Port MacQuarrie - from Orange. Towed nicely and I was able to store heaps of extra camping gear in and on the trailer. (My wife normally hates camping so I took as many luxury items as possible). We camped at a caravan park for 6 Days. I was amazed at the number of compliments we received about our setup. While I was there we identified a small leak in the 60 litre water tank. Contacted CIG and Tim sent a replacement straight away - under warrantee. How good is that? I am thrilled with the trailer. Usually, there is always some mod you think of that would make an improvement. But the set up is just superb and I can't think of anything I need to add to it to make it better. Best of all my wife enjoyed herself and wants to go camping again. Yay!

stevezammit
Been here a while

Re: CIG Camper Trailer

Unread post by stevezammit » January 5th, 2014, 2:04 pm

Makeya Famous wrote: Contacted CIG and Tim sent a replacement straight away - under warrantee.
Glad you're happy with your camper, the 18' tent is a monster for sure. I'm not sure who Tim is though, we don't have a Tim lol. We have a Jim and a very very handsome Steve ;) When you change the tank over, if you can locate the leak which will likely be a seam join you can repair it with a hot air gun normally. It needs to have a very small nozzle on the air gun though. They make a good tank for the 4wd.

Return to “General Camper Trailer Tech”