The demise of the suspects

Meet up online here. Please keep all discussion to a single thread per club/group.
tank 80
Been here a while

The demise of the suspects

Unread post by tank 80 » August 27th, 2009, 11:17 pm

Ladies as the inhouse fighting can not seem to stop, between certain parties within the group, it is time for the final days of the "USUAL SUSPECTS"

As the original people decided when we were taking the piss out of the group opposite us at tuff truck, we formed the USUAL SUSPECTS and after that night, we formed the 12 from the regular crew.

As there are certain people trying to split the crew for the own personal reasons like not being invited as a suspect after the decision that there was only ever going to be 12( you know who u are) i belive the best decision to be made is that after this weekend the USUAL SUSPECTS are finished ............

I know the are members of this group that want to keep in touch and we will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all do so ,but ever since we formed it , it has all gone bad.

So we all know how to get hold of each other if we need/want to so lets just go back to wheeln and haven fun!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

cheers all

TANK:crazy:

turbo deisel
Been here a while

Unread post by turbo deisel » August 28th, 2009, 12:37 am

USUALS R.I.P

I HAD FUN, NOW OFF TO THE PUB TO DRINK THIS SAD ENDING AWAY.

XOXOXO aslo R.I.P BLUE 60.....HAHAHA

Humvee
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Humvee » August 28th, 2009, 7:16 am

Rather than put it on the forum and let everyone know about the bitchin, why dont you only invite the 12 and just not tell the others, make contact by phone, and have it your way anyway...as soon as anything is a club you cant exclude the d*ckheads

dirtfix
Need to get out more

Unread post by dirtfix » August 28th, 2009, 8:39 am

Humvee wrote:Rather than put it on the forum and let everyone know about the bitchin, why dont you only invite the 12 and just not tell the others, make contact by phone, and have it your way anyway...as soon as anything is a club you cant exclude the d*ckheads
Becuase that never works. For reasons i am not gonna state here. This is a public announcement, nothing more, and not really open to discussion as far as i am aware.
Drive it bro!!!

Nemesis
Admin

Unread post by Nemesis » August 28th, 2009, 3:43 pm

As suggested in the previous thread, this whole 'crew' was a closed group anyway.

I can't see there being much point in making a forum announcement about a secret 12 member crew. I'll leave this for another day or two then it's gone. Move on people, lifes too short ;)
Nemesis 3 - Turbo FZJ105 Cruiser. Live Axles & Grunt = See Ya!

ATARI
Part of the furniture

Unread post by ATARI » August 28th, 2009, 3:53 pm

Ibtl

Return to “Clubs and Groups”