"THE USUAL SUSPECTS 4x4"

Meet up online here. Please keep all discussion to a single thread per club/group.
turbo deisel
Been here a while

Unread post by turbo deisel » August 19th, 2009, 7:39 am

Mt airley

andy bro where is the meet up point for people coming on saturday might only be me but would like to know where ill be meeting?
Cheers brother

-PAJ-
Avid Poster

Unread post by -PAJ- » August 19th, 2009, 9:33 am

God I wish I could make the drive up there to meet up with all you guys your all top blokes, unless I can get some time off I'll have to wait until Tuff Truck next year. Also if any of you guys are coming down mexico way there is always a place free to crash at my house.

As for the original 12, I was there the first time we went on a trip with Andy, Paul and Dan, I broke my steering arm :cry:. You Bastards forgetting where you came from.... I think I should have a place in this group...:pJoshy will back me up (unlikely but worth a try) :D

Cheers,
[b]"A piece from here, A piece from there and I can go ANYWHERE" :D[/b]
SASed 93 NH pajero Check it out ----> http://4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=76902

joshy
Need to get out more

Unread post by joshy » August 19th, 2009, 4:39 pm

PajBoy wrote:God I wish I could make the drive up there to meet up with all you guys your all top blokes, unless I can get some time off I'll have to wait until Tuff Truck next year. Also if any of you guys are coming down mexico way there is always a place free to crash at my house.

As for the original 12, I was there the first time we went on a trip with Andy, Paul and Dan, I broke my steering arm :cry:. You Bastards forgetting where you came from.... I think I should have a place in this group...:pJoshy will back me up (unlikely but worth a try) :D

Cheers,

Haha not a chance... :drink:;)
whats it matter anyway? your paj is always broken so you cant go wheeling.:D
Sas'd Navara..
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=30224

Tow/Tourer 76 cruiser
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=133211

Built not Bought

-PAJ-
Avid Poster

Unread post by -PAJ- » August 19th, 2009, 4:50 pm

I pulled your ass back from driving off the track and down that cliff face in Jenolan that first day... Fair enough you had to drive me home, but that made us even :o Maybe :p

Then 6hrs to get up that one hill...... now that was fun.

Yeah unlike your new navara, 2 x turbo's 1 x motor awesome nissan workmanship...... the list is endless, and where is you Nav now.... wait it's on hoists POS :D
[b]"A piece from here, A piece from there and I can go ANYWHERE" :D[/b]
SASed 93 NH pajero Check it out ----> http://4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=76902

commodoreH8R
Here and there

Unread post by commodoreH8R » August 19th, 2009, 5:19 pm

Brother i just got ya pm thingy Steve Harris is a legend when is this on theres to many pages of ***** to look at dude Im heading out there on sunday . we'll talk about it at Mitto FUKN SMISHED AS BRO
[size=167][color=black]showbags 4 everyone[/color][/size]

joshy
Need to get out more

Unread post by joshy » August 19th, 2009, 5:22 pm

PajBoy wrote:I pulled your ass back from driving off the track and down that cliff face in Jenolan that first day... Fair enough you had to drive me home, but that made us even :o Maybe :p

Then 6hrs to get up that one hill...... now that was fun.

Yeah unlike your new navara, 2 x turbo's 1 x motor awesome nissan workmanship...... the list is endless, and where is you Nav now.... wait it's on hoists POS :D

Haha the only reason your back on the forum is because yours is finaly on the road again so you can hang *****. but dont worry im sure youll break something soon enough :thumb: Ah and who made us turn around at lithgo after a 5 hour mission to get there cos there transfer was making a noise.:drink:
Sas'd Navara..

Tow/Tourer 76 cruiser

Built not Bought

A.J.
Part of the furniture

Unread post by A.J. » August 19th, 2009, 8:17 pm

How come I have only just discovered this thread?

What a mission reading through all this ;)
My DUAL CAB GU: http://www.4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=62796

andyjim243
Need to get out more

Unread post by andyjim243 » August 19th, 2009, 10:01 pm

commodoreH8R wrote:Brother i just got ya pm thingy Steve Harris is a legend when is this on theres to many pages of ***** to look at dude Im heading out there on sunday . we'll talk about it at Mitto FUKN SMISHED AS BRO

That is poetry right there!!!!

Mick,just read the my first post bro.....It's all good

Check out this T-SHIRT,FRIGGIN AWESOME MAN!!!!
DJTees T-shirts that ROCK! Plus Hoodies, Long sleeve, Womens and Kids
Hilux and a Landcruiser that's all you need....oh and beer of course

WEGO4B
Avid Poster

Unread post by WEGO4B » August 20th, 2009, 9:26 pm

A.J. wrote:How come I have only just discovered this thread?

What a mission reading through all this ;)

Probly cos your under the truck most of the time looking at what else can be done to make it go harder :p
TD LN 106 DUAL CAB HILUX... Twin Locked 120L Long Range Tank, SAAS Buckets, 12000pd Tigerz Winch, Dual Batteries, 33" MTZS Super Tourer in progress!!

paul2131
Avid Poster

Unread post by paul2131 » August 22nd, 2009, 11:24 am

This has to be the worlds most pointless thread..
Stock GU, Factory plastic Grill, 29 Scorpian All Terrians, SuperCheap Bearskin Seat Covers (Fake of course), Christmas Tree Air freshner, Toll Tag fitted, Rego Label mounted on windscreen, Supercheap 20/40W oil, Caltex Premium Petrol, FM Band Radio with a

andyjim243
Need to get out more

Unread post by andyjim243 » August 22nd, 2009, 3:01 pm

I tried to make it work Paul,but look what happened.I am pretty pissed....
I'm hoping Brian's reccie turns up some good tracks for us and that all this crap was worth it.
Hilux and a Landcruiser that's all you need....oh and beer of course

joshy
Need to get out more

Unread post by joshy » August 22nd, 2009, 7:01 pm

i wouldnt call it pointless...its just like sitting around the campfire talkin *****...which is what we seem to do most?
Sas'd Navara..

Tow/Tourer 76 cruiser

Built not Bought

udm
Avid Poster

Unread post by udm » August 22nd, 2009, 10:28 pm

PajBoy wrote:As for the original 12, I was there the first time we went on a trip with Andy, Paul and Dan, I broke my steering arm :cry:. You Bastards forgetting where you came from.... I think I should have a place in this group...:pJoshy will back me up (unlikely but worth a try) :D

Cheers,
good ol punishers...

A.J.
Part of the furniture

Unread post by A.J. » August 23rd, 2009, 12:24 pm

Yeah good old punishers.

That's where I first met all you guys.

Back in the days where after every weekend out I DIDN'T have new paneldamage haha :crazy:

We should make a trip called "Punisher Classic Edition #1" ;)
My DUAL CAB GU: http://www.4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=62796

paul2131
Avid Poster

Usual Suspects Christmas Party

Unread post by paul2131 » August 23rd, 2009, 1:48 pm

What about a Christmas Party away from the Bush?

Dave and Mick suggested Hiring a House Boat on the Hawkesbury and hitting it hard whilst trying to sail in a straight line.

I am happy to organise whatever we decide, but lets get some ideas flowing and then discuss more on Friday.

Josh suggested a weekend at a Tibeten retreat in the hinterland learning about yoga and healthy living

Eye Eye Captian...ships Ahoy
Stock GU, Factory plastic Grill, 29 Scorpian All Terrians, SuperCheap Bearskin Seat Covers (Fake of course), Christmas Tree Air freshner, Toll Tag fitted, Rego Label mounted on windscreen, Supercheap 20/40W oil, Caltex Premium Petrol, FM Band Radio with a

Return to “Clubs and Groups”